Housemoney is offline Junior Member

HGH timing...I'm ready to go!

I'm ready to start my Blue tops with T4! I've read in the guide to HGH and other places that the best time to inject HGH is in the morning. However, I've talked to people in person and on forums that say they hit PWO our evenings... Is this simply a individual choice for what one prefers/ feels what works best for them?

vermin is offline Member
    It probably does not matter, so long as you can sleep at night, but conventional wisdom says take it in the morning, 1 hour before eating carbs.

sheltonn is offline Junior Member
    I think you are both right on both counts. What I have read is that the best time is morning. The next best time is early afternoon. Most places say to take it twice daily, so there you go.

Also, you should take it at least 4 hours before bedtime or it will suppress your own hGH production (I have issue with this one, because I think the increased IGF-1 in your body will inhibit the hGH production anyway).

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

vermin is offline Member
    Most folks on boards seem to like twice a day, but as far as I can tell this protocol has not even been tried in the literature.

Thread Information