MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

Insensitive to Slin???

Has this happened to any of the bros. I think i'm insensitive to slin. I use to use humulin-r, so now I switch to humalog. tonight I took 15iu PWO and timed myself to see how long it would take me to start to feel the effect of going hypo. I stood there with my ultra fuel in my hand waiting for 20 minutes and nothing happened. can someone explain that, someone with knowledge of slin. and if so whatworks, i dont want to go over 20ius.

Please newbies do not try this, you will kill yourself. I've been experienced with slin over 2 years.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    How long have you been running HGH now?

~Pinnacle~

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if i remember correctly you have been running both hgh and slin for quite some time at rather high doses. now according to pinnacle you don't have to worry about the slin as that can't be the cause of it(cough). my best gues is to visit a doc and have you checked.

sorry to hear that and i hope everything works out fine.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    . now according to pinnacle you don't have to worry about the slin as that can't be the cause of it(cough).

-rodge
    Let it go .Now you are getting personal with attacks.You are a real class act...I'm impressed

~Pinnacle~

It's appears this has happened to you too rodge.Are you slin dependent for life now?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=hypo

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    as you could read i DID get hypo symptoms only after a long time. i prob messed up my injection somehow and did'nt get into a muscle. that prob the cause of the slow release.

good day,

-rodge

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not add some r-ala and or chromium for their insulin sensitizing abilities, i'd go with 300mgs of ala PWO and watch how fast your BG begins to fall. I usually have to lower my dose of slin when adding agonists. If your worried about being insensitive to slin, then i would check your BG after your workout (should be between 4.5-5.5mmol or 85.5-105dl) take your slin and wait 15min and check your BG again. If your BG was higher than 5mmol or 100dl after your workout then you have developed some insulin resistance (bordering on typeII)

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    20MIN ?? IT TAKES A GOOD 45MIN WITH HUMALOG TO START GOING HYPO..BELIEVE ME I KNOW,I FORGOT MY PWO SHAKES ONE DAY AND IT TOOK ME 1 HR TO GET HOME FROM THE GYM,i HAD TO STOP AT 7-11 AND DOWN A FEW GATORADES BEFORE I PASSED OUT.

YOU WONT FEEL ANYTHING AT 20MIN AND YOU WONT FEEL ANYTHING IF YOUR CONSUMING YOUR PWO AND PPWO MEALS ACCORDINGLY.IF YOU WANT TO FEEL IT THEN EAT NOTHING AT ALL UNTIL YOU DO.JUST BE PREPARED.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    20MIN ?? IT TAKES A GOOD 45MIN WITH HUMALOG TO START GOING HYPO..BELIEVE ME I KNOW,I FORGOT MY PWO SHAKES ONE DAY AND IT TOOK ME 1 HR TO GET HOME FROM THE GYM,i HAD TO STOP AT 7-11 AND DOWN A FEW GATORADES BEFORE I PASSED OUT.

YOU WONT FEEL ANYTHING AT 20MIN AND YOU WONT FEEL ANYTHING IF YOUR CONSUMING YOUR PWO AND PPWO MEALS ACCORDINGLY.IF YOU WANT TO FEEL IT THEN EAT NOTHING AT ALL UNTIL YOU DO.JUST BE PREPARED.
    Bros just got home and saw that maybe i'll try DD way tonight and see what happens. my last shake was at 5:30pm tonight and i will go without anything until inject 15iu at about 9pm tonight and wait longer. I'll update you guys later tonight. thanks for the comments. Pinn and Rodge, kiss and make up. you too guys are very knowledgable we are like brothers so agree to disagree, it works.

OK here is the update. I took 20ius at 9:15pm and just got home about 5 minutes ago. its now 9:50: and I'm just feeling hypo coming on. cold sweat, i can hear my heart beat and hands shaking like a mofuka. so I can say I'm not insensitive. it took 35 minutes to go hypo. just not as sensitive as most dudes. IK did this because I never took humalog always used humulin and heard all the hype about how much better humalog is and it will make yo upass out in 2 minutes. well the conclusion is everyone body make up is different. it might knock soem uot in 2 minutes. thanks for your help everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    OK here is the update. I took 20ius at 9:15pm and just got home about 5 minutes ago. its now 9:50: and I'm just feeling hypo coming on. cold sweat, i can hear my heart beat and hands shaking like a mofuka. so I can say I'm not insensitive. it took 35 minutes to go hypo. just not as sensitive as most dudes. IK did this because I never took humalog always used humulin and heard all the hype about how much better humalog is and it will make yo upass out in 2 minutes. well the conclusion is everyone body make up is different. it might knock soem uot in 2 minutes. thanks for your help everyone.
    your welcome bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    so I can say I'm not insensitive. .
    Why is it I just can't stop smiling while reading that line?

~Pinnacle~

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    maybe try metformin or avandia between cycles of slin to refresh the receptors

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolsroyce
    maybe try metformin or avandia between cycles of slin to refresh the receptors
    Avandia works quite well for diposing glucose, i like using it inbetween slin cycles as well, much better than metformin. Igf would be best ofcourse, but avandia's alot cheaper.

wolfman3 is offline New Member
    Yeah, I thought I was insulin insensitive at one point also. I actually have little experience w/slin... maybe three months worth of sporadic use at most. I have used up to 20 IU Humalog pwo yet did not get hypo symptoms as I imagined them to be. After 45-60min I'd get a little dizzy, shakey...thats with ZERO carbs, just whey. I think I know what hypo should feel like because I will get (what I think are) real hypo symptoms every once in a great while for no apparent reason. I'd get a cold sweat, clammy, dizzy, nauseous, very weak in the legs...almost can't walk to a chair. That happens maybe once in two years for me usually when my diet and training aren't consistent or when I'm really overtraining/dieting. I will try Mallets suggestion about bg readings post workout before my next slin experience.
    Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    Pinn tell us why are you smiling? does this have to do with your theory? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    HES SMILEING BECAUSE OF ALL THE LATEST DEBATE THAT TAKING SLIN WILL MAKE YOU "IN SENSITIVE" TO IT.....

LONG STORY SHORT...THERES ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF OF THAT AND IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU DIFFERENT,DO ASK FOR PROOF!!

Thread Information