Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    NO...NO ....NO...I'm not E.F Hutton (remember that old commercial,anyone?)

when EF Hutton talks....... Everyone listens... Dam boy you are getting old..

hahahhaa

Oldman

Neuromancer is offline New Member
    Any updates on the EOD dosing?

How many times a day are you guys shooting those higher dosages?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neuromancer
    Any updates on the EOD dosing?
    How many times a day are you guys shooting those higher dosages?
    3x ED.........

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I like it so far, I'll switch to 5on2off when my PCT begins. Only sides I feel are aching knuckles/joints. No big deal though.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Good, keep the feedback coming b/c I"m ramping up to that dose and will start 10iu EOD very soon.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    am toying with either 8iued or 14iu eod during my upcoming cycle!.......

BigLiver is offline New Member

Hgh EOD

Ive ran 3 9mos. cycles of Hgh and in my trials & experimentation ED got me best results. I started at 2iu ED and ventured as high as 8iu a day in 2 seperate injections of 4iu. I tried different and various routines but found out for me, best results were garnered with lower doses ED. Economicially and result wise I ran 4iu on off days & 2iu on w/o days 7 days a week for at very least 6 mos. 9 mos. most preferable and I took 3 mos. off due to finance. Super body fat loss and decent strentgh gains that I was able to hang on to. Not great size increase but hair texture changed for best even though did not help with thinning. Geat thing was increased sense of well being, I typically suffer fom anxiety-panic attacks and was able to drop meds for this disorder. Increase of energy and self confidence. I ran mild gear at therapuetic dose- Pimobolan, winnie, var & andriol (240mgs) per day 40mgs 3x day taken at meal time. I'm 43 yrs old and I felt like I was 21 again. I thank low dose over long period of time is far superior than high dose short period of time. If can't do at least 6 mos. your wasting $ & time. I know many may consider my cycle wussie but I'm not competing just trying to look best for my age and also recovering from heavy trauma due to serious auto accident.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLiver
    Ive ran 3 9mos. cycles of Hgh and in my trials & experimentation ED got me best results. I started at 2iu ED and ventured as high as 8iu a day in 2 seperate injections of 4iu. I tried different and various routines but found out for me, best results were garnered with lower doses ED. Economicially and result wise I ran 4iu on off days & 2iu on w/o days 7 days a week for at very least 6 mos. 9 mos. most preferable and I took 3 mos. off due to finance. Super body fat loss and decent strentgh gains that I was able to hang on to. Not great size increase but hair texture changed for best even though did not help with thinning. Geat thing was increased sense of well being, I typically suffer fom anxiety-panic attacks and was able to drop meds for this disorder. Increase of energy and self confidence. I ran mild gear at therapuetic dose- Pimobolan, winnie, var & andriol(240mgs) per day 40mgs 3x day taken at meal time. I'm 43 yrs old and I felt like I was 21 again. I thank low dose over long period of time is far superior than high dose short period of time. If can't do at least 6 mos. your wasting $ & time. I know many may consider my cycle wussie but I'm not competing just trying to look best for my age and also recovering from heavy trauma due to serious auto accident.
    Thanks for the input but did you try EOD? This thread is more directed towards EOD day use and its effectiveness.

Glad to see you found what works best for you, that's what everyone is trying to do.......

tullemus is offline Junior Member
    Bump for any updates...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I read these 2 studies that were posted by Blade over at Cuttingedgemuscle, they are done on adults, not children.

J Endocrinol Invest. 2003 May;26(5):420-8.

Three weekly injections (TWI) of low-dose growth hormone (GH) restore low normal circulating IGF-I concentrations and reverse cardiac abnormalities associated with adult onset GH deficiency (GHD).

Pincelli AI, Bragato R, Scacchi M, Branzi G, Osculati G, Viarengo R, Leonetti G, Cavagnini F.

University of Milan, IRCCS San Luca Hospital, Italian Auxologic Institute, Milan, Italy.

GH replacement therapy given 3 times weekly (TWI) and adjusted to allow serum IGF-I concentrations in the mid-normal range for sex and age has been shown to be as effective as the daily regimen in improving lipid profile, body composition, bone mass and turnover in adult GH deficient (GHD) patients. Only one study has investigated so far the short-term (6 months) effect of a fixed weight-based TWI dosing schedule on heart structure and function in childhood onset (CO) GHD patients, whereas such a schedule in adult onset (AO) GHD patients has not been studied as yet. Aim of this study was to investigate whether a 1-yr low-dose titrated TWI GH-replacement regimen aimed at achieving and maintaining IGF-I levels within the low normal limits for age and sex is able to affect cardiovascular and heart parameters in a group of AO GHD patients. Eight adult patients (4 women and 4 men, age 35.8 +/- 3.37 yr, body mass index, BMI, 28.7 +/- 2.62 kg/m2) with AO GHD were included in the study, along with 10 healthy subjects, matched for age, sex, BMI and physical activity (6 women and 4 men, age 35.2 +/- 4.05 yr, BMI 28.4 +/- 2.34 kg/m2). M- and B- mode ecocardiography and pulsed doppler examination of transmitral flow were performed in GHD patients at baseline and after 3 and 12 months of GH therapy (mean GH dose 6.7 +/- 0.8 microg/kg/day given thrice a week), while normal subjects were studied once. Treatment with GH for 1 yr induced a significant increase in left ventricular (LV) diastolic and systolic volumes (+11.1 and +16.5%, respectively). Systolic LV posterior wall thickness and LV mass were increased (+10.2 and +7.7%, respectively) by GH administration. Systemic vascular resistance was significantly decreased by 1-yr GH therapy (-13.8% after 1 yr), while stroke volume, cardiac output and cardiac index were increased (+9.4, +11.6 and + 11.9%, respectively). LV end-systolic stress was decreased at the end of GH therapy (-11.2%). E and A wave, significantly reduced at baseline, were increased by 1 yr of GH therapy (+23.3% and +28.1%, respectively); likewise, the abnormally high E peak deceleration time was partially reversed by GH administration (-10.7%). Our study, though conducted in a small sample size, demonstrates that a TWI GH treatment schedule is able to reverse the cardiovascular abnormalities in AO GHD patients and to improve body composition and lipid profile. The maintenance of circulating IGF-I concentrations within the low normal range allows to avoid most of the side-effects reported with higher GH doses while being cost-effective and improving the patient's compliance.

J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000 Oct;85(10):3720-5.

Recombinant growth hormone (GH) therapy in GH-deficient adults: a long-term controlled study on daily versus thrice weekly injections.

Amato G, Mazziotti G, Di Somma C, Lalli E, De Felice G, Conte M, Rotondi M, Pietrosante M, Lombardi G, Bellastella A, Carella C, Colao A.

Institute of Endocrinology, Seconda Universita of Naples, Italy. [email protected]

Currently, replacement recombinant GH (rGH) therapy in GH-deficient (GHD) adults is performed in daily injections. This modality of treatment is not complied with by the totality of GHD patients, who are supposed to receive life-long replacement. The aim of our study was to compare daily vs. thrice weekly (TIW) rGH injection effects on lipid profile, body composition, bone metabolism, and bone density in 34 GHD patients (13 women and 21 men; median age, 39 yr; range, 30-55 yr) randomly assigned to different therapeutic regimens. Group A included 18 patients receiving daily rGH injections, and group B included 16 patients receiving TIW injections of rGH. The starting dose of rGH was 10 microg/kg x day in both groups. Subsequently, the dose was adjusted to maintain serum insulin -like growth factor I (IGF-I) concentrations in the normal age-adjusted range. IGF-I levels were assessed before and after 1, 3, 6, and 12 months of rGH treatment, and lipid profile, body composition, bone metabolism, and bone density were evaluated before and after 6 and 12 months of treatment. Thirty-four healthy subjects served as controls. In the basal condition, lipid profile, body composition, bone metabolism, and bone density were significantly different in patients compared to controls. Conversely, patients included in groups A and B had similar serum IGF-I levels, lipid profile, body composition, bone metabolism, and bone density. After 3 months of rGH treatment, IGF-I levels were normalized in 15 of 18 patients (83.3%) in group A and in 7 of 16 patients (43.7%) in group B (chi2 = 4.21; P = 0.04). At this time point, serum IGF-I levels in patients in group A (202+/-57.5 microg/L) were significantly higher than those in patients in group B (155+/-45.1 microg/L; P = 0.001). After 6 months of therapy, serum IGF-I levels were normalized in all patients and were similar in both groups (223+/-35.2 vs. 212+/-41.4 microg/L, A vs. B, respectively). IGF-I levels remained normal until the 12-month follow-up. After 6 months of rGH replacement, total cholesterol, low density lipoprotein cholesterol, triglycerides, bioelectrical impedance, and body fat mass were significantly reduced, whereas high density lipoprotein cholesterol levels and lean body mass were significantly increased in both groups of patients, without any difference between them. No further change in lipid profile and body composition was observed after 12 months of treatment. Serum bone GLA protein and procollagen III levels were significantly increased after 6 months, and a downward trend was observed after 12 months of rGH replacement. However, a slight, but significant, increase in bone mineral density was observed in both groups only after 12 months (P = 0.0001). All patients in group B had good compliance to the TIW treatment, whereas 5 patients in group A had poor compliance to the treatment (chi2 = 3.2; P = 0.07). In conclusion, our randomized, prospective, and controlled study confirmed that rGH therapy with TIW injection regimen is effective in normalizing IGF-I levels and improving lipid profile, body composition, bone metabolism, and bone density. It also demonstrated that this efficacy is comparable to that observed in patients treated with daily rhGH therapy, with few side-effects and good compliance.

There's also these, where many studies use eod injections of GH: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...=ExternalSearch
    -----------------------------

JohnnyB

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive ran 3 9mos. cycles of Hgh and in my trials & experimentation ED got me best results. I started at 2iu ED and ventured as high as 8iu a day in 2 seperate injections of 4iu. I tried different and various routines but found out for me, best results were garnered with lower doses ED. Economicially and result wise I ran 4iu on off days & 2iu on w/o days 7 days a week for at very least 6 mos. 9 mos. most preferable and I took 3 mos. off due to finance. Super body fat loss and decent strentgh gains that I was able to hang on to. Not great size increase but hair texture changed for best even though did not help with thinning. Geat thing was increased sense of well being, I typically suffer fom anxiety-panic attacks and was able to drop meds for this disorder. Increase of energy and self confidence. I ran mild gear at therapuetic dose- Pimobolan, winnie, var & andriol(240mgs) per day 40mgs 3x day taken at meal time. I'm 43 yrs old and I felt like I was 21 again. I thank low dose over long period of time is far superior than high dose short period of time. If can't do at least 6 mos. your wasting $ & time. I know many may consider my cycle wussie but I'm not competing just trying to look best for my age and also recovering from heavy trauma due to serious auto accident.
    Dude you ain't no wussie. You shared a real life experience we all can learn
    from. I'm sorta doing what you did; mixing it up. If I have an injury or
    feel sick I'll go ED. I also like EOD. I gonna stick with my plan for a 1 year.
    I may be a wussie also. I find that with higher doses my right thumb gets numb. I started out with JIN and now it's Saizen tomorrow it may be something else. Like you it has helped my memory, hair, skin, heart,
    I'm 55 so my natural Gh levels were low. Lets face it, it takes time to grow
    back stuff that has withered away. (internal organs) All I can say is that
    I have no regrets and it hasn't hurt anything.

Hope you stay with it and continue to share your experiences.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    just read this whole thread and thought i'd give EOD a bash
    i'm on 2ius ED for the first 3 months and then plan to ramp it up to 10ius EOD
    for a one month AAS cycle

does anyone see any problems with this?
    is that jump in dose too much in one go?

toopowerful4u is offline Junior Member
    Geat thing was increased sense of well being, I typically suffer fom anxiety-panic attacks and was able to drop meds for this disorder. Increase of energy and self confidence.
    Is this really true? Is this a common effect when using GH?

Quote Originally Posted by toopowerful4u
    Is this really true? Is this a common effect when using GH?
    In some cases apparantly it is..

Gforce, I jumped straight onto 10IU EOD and I didn't get any sides really, so I'd say you'd be ok to do what you suggested. Won't know until you try
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    In some cases apparantly it is..

Gforce, I jumped straight onto 10IU EOD and I didn't get any sides really, so I'd say you'd be ok to do what you suggested. Won't know until you try

yep sounds good to me
    my only worry is keeping at 2iu's for 3months
    i'm tempted to make it 4iu's but part of me thinks that because my hgh hasnt kicked in yet there is little point (only in first week )

i am also using igf-1 60mcg PWO so hopefully this will encourage the speed of the effects

Because of my age I haven't ever used less than 4-5IU/day(6on1off).. and possibly might double that considering things I have read lately. 10IU/day maintainance, and 15IU ED during cycle. (both 5on2off)
    Let us know how it goes as you progress.
    Also what is your age G?
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Because of my age I haven't ever used less than 4-5IU/day(6on1off).. and possibly might double that considering things I have read lately. 10IU/day maintainance, and 15IU ED during cycle. (both 5on2off)
    Let us know how it goes as you progress.
    Also what is your age G?

i'm 27 in 3 months
    how about yo'self?

ive never heard of anyone going higher than 12ius ED
    Last edited by G-Force; 06-14-2006 at 08:38 AM.

soon you'll be able to tell ppl you do know someone lmao

Just turned 25.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

tullemus is offline Junior Member
    Any new ideas / views since this thread died ?

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    I have been reading about GH everyday for 2 months now and this is the first time I have really seen a discussion about EOD injections. It sounds cost effective for sure, but i don't think higher doses EOD are the way to go for maintenance purposes. I currently am doing 4iu ED(2iu am, 2iu 4pm) and will probably go to 5iu daily 5 on 2 off after month 3. It seems like the true bodybuilders(which I am not by a long shot) are the people who prefer the high dose EOD injections.
    just my .02

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information