Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 100
  1. #1
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525

    GH EOD, who's doing it and what are your results?

    There's a thread on this already but after 95 posts it's getting sidetracked so I figured to start this one. I start my GH next week at 2iu's ED for the first month. After that I was going to run 4iu 6/1 but after much research I"m contemplating EOD. I have 800ius and want to get the most out of it.

    This thread isn't entirely in regards to myself but rather to see how you guys are reacting. I know several of you were under the EOD protocol. How's it going?? Any usefull feedback that you guys have? How are your gains .vs. sides?

  2. #2
    vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,222
    Where I live, in Norway, everybody cycle gh eod. Havent heard of anyone doing 5/2 or 6/1.

    I havent tried gh yet, but I will probaly later this year. I will do eod.

    From what Ive read, and what makes sense to me, eod will be much less likely to cause nagative feedback on your natrual gh-output!

  3. #3
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    There's a thread on this already but after 95 posts it's getting sidetracked so I figured to start this one. I start my GH next week at 2iu's ED for the first month. After that I was going to run 4iu 6/1 but after much research I"m contemplating EOD. I have 800ius and want to get the most out of it.

    This thread isn't entirely in regards to myself but rather to see how you guys are reacting. I know several of you were under the EOD protocol. How's it going?? Any usefull feedback that you guys have? How are your gains .vs. sides?
    myself i was running 12ius ED 4 on 4 off with amazing results, a couple of my friends were doing EOD and the reported excellent gains but they did run it with a heavy short cycle and high amounts of gh, they reported slight numbness in the hands but other than that no other sides, all the BB's who were running GH and a short heavy cycle were jumping body mass on gh days, personaly i would run your gh on a higher dose at the begining of the cycle when growth starts and the body has been primed.

  4. #4
    Hard Head's Avatar
    Hard Head is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mid Atlantic
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    i would run your gh on a higher dose at the begining of the cycle when growth starts and the body has been primed.
    Could you clarify this a little please marcus?

  5. #5
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Head
    Could you clarify this a little please marcus?
    when you start a cycle and your receptors are fresh and body is primed to grow this is the best time to have all the compounds in and running, this is were the body can grow at a very fast rate so i wouldnt be upping the dose further in the cycle id run it at the start at a high dose to help with the growth,

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    I've run mine eod before. I liked running it eod b/ I felt like my body just never got used to it which is a good thing w/ GH. HOWEVER, getting too much in you in 1 day can make you so ****ing tired it's beyond belief. Much more energy running it at 4iu's ed as opposed to 8 or 10iu eod. We're talking about a lethargic feeling so damn bad that it seems like it takes everything you have just to get out of bed, get your meals in on time, and workout that day if you have to. It'd be easy to sleep your day away running too much eod. But at 2iu's you wont experience that. I think 2 iu's ed is a good idea for the first week or two until your body gets usd to it, but I wouldnt wait a month to kick it up. After a couple weeks I'd kick it up to at least 4iu's/day 5 on/2 off, or 7 or 8iu's eod.

  7. #7
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    All good feedback, nice!!!! I have enough to run 10iu EOD for about 6 months. Going to pick up another 2 kits and run it like that for 7.5-8 months or so.

    Keep the input coming. Would love to see what others have expereinced or heard about EOD. I have a feeling that this isnt exactly part of the norm as far as administering GH, but will become more popular as time goes on.........

  8. #8
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    As you know Jay I'm running it 10IU EOD Jino, so far I have notice much less bloat than when I ran 4IU ED with Serano. I'm not far enough in yet to make any other comments, I'll keep you posted.

  9. #9
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    As you know Jay I'm running it 10IU EOD Jino, so far I have notice much less bloat than when I ran 4IU ED with Serano. I'm not far enough in yet to make any other comments, I'll keep you posted.

    I've been waiting for your comments BD. Keep us updated, I'm starting soon and the feedback I get from you guys can change my entire route. So far research has directed me to do so...................

  10. #10
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    All good feedback, nice!!!! I have enough to run 10iu EOD for about 6 months. Going to pick up another 2 kits and run it like that for 7.5-8 months or so.

    Keep the input coming. Would love to see what others have expereinced or heard about EOD. I have a feeling that this isnt exactly part of the norm as far as administering GH, but will become more popular as time goes on.........
    sounds good and run it at that dose straight from the start,

  11. #11
    Big Bapper's Avatar
    Big Bapper is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    THE SHIT ABYSS !!
    Posts
    546
    I think for younger althetes under 40 EOD is the way to go for muscle gain, but what are your thoughts on running GH pre compition for fat burning and retaining muscle ED or EOD ??

    I am 5 weeks out from BB show and can run 6iuED or 12iu EOD, what do you think ??

  12. #12
    Big Bapper's Avatar
    Big Bapper is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    THE SHIT ABYSS !!
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    sounds good and run it at that dose straight from the start,
    I would not start on 10iu at the start of cycle, sides would be too much, CTS would be a bitch for sure. Would be better to build up slowy over a few months to you reach your 10iu EOD.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    sounds good and run it at that dose straight from the start,

    nah, I def would not run it this way until your a few weeks into it. I did it a little higher at the start of my cycle and it made me sick. It's very slow acting stuff, you may not feel the effects of the what you did one week until the next week.

  14. #14
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    I would not start on 10iu at the start of cycle, sides would be too much, CTS would be a bitch for sure. Would be better to build up slowy over a few months to you reach your 10iu EOD.
    depends what type of cycle you are running, when your receptors and body are fresh this is the best time for growth, with the cycles i run without doubt the gh should be run at a high dose to get the full benifits, i would use all the tools i can to produce the largest muscle gains which is the begining of my type of cycling

  15. #15
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    I would not start on 10iu at the start of cycle, sides would be too much, CTS would be a bitch for sure. Would be better to build up slowy over a few months to you reach your 10iu EOD.
    I started it 10IU EOD without any problems. Seems as though if you haven't tried it, you shouldn't comment.

  16. #16
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    The main reason I start off slow is b/c of the amount of time GH takes to "starts working." Marcus it seems like you've been favoring shorter cycles lately right? Please correct me if I'm wrong. So you starting high off the rip can and will benefit you moreso. You stated it perfectly when you said "depends what type of cycle you're running."

    I for one am starting a 20 weeker and want to start the GH 4-6 weeks prior to cycle nice and easy. Ramp my way up so when my actually cycle starts I'll be ready for the 10ius. I have ran GH alone and didnt see too much of LBM. I dont want to run 10iu EOD for 6 weeks with no AAS if I could get more of a synergistic result when combined with my gear.

  17. #17
    Big Bapper's Avatar
    Big Bapper is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    THE SHIT ABYSS !!
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I started it 10IU EOD without any problems. Seems as though if you haven't tried it, you shouldn't comment.
    Glad to here you could start on such a high dose with no side affects. All I can comment on is from my own experence with good old GH, I started my Gh run over a year ago, started at 2iu ED for a month, then jumped too 6iu ED, got serious CTS in left hand and a felt really tired all the time. So I went back down to 4iu for 2 months CTS went away and then back up to 6iu ED with no ill effects.

    So you could say I am kind of qualified to comment.......

  18. #18
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    The main reason I start off slow is b/c of the amount of time GH takes to "starts working." Marcus it seems like you've been favoring shorter cycles lately right? Please correct me if I'm wrong. So you starting high off the rip can and will benefit you moreso. You stated it perfectly when you said "depends what type of cycle you're running."

    I for one am starting a 20 weeker and want to start the GH 4-6 weeks prior to cycle nice and easy. Ramp my way up so when my actually cycle starts I'll be ready for the 10ius. I have ran GH alone and didnt see too much of LBM. I dont want to run 10iu EOD for 6 weeks with no AAS if I could get more of a synergistic result when combined with my gear.
    No am not favoring short cycles lately, ive liked them for years because the same muscle gain can be obtained as with long cycles, (Pinn?)
    why do you think gh takes time to work? when everything is in place the body is ready and primed gh will work along with AAS straight away, babys/teenagers produce gh in large amounts only for so many days a month and this is when growth accours, i could debate with you all night about long VS short cycles but i think we have been there before,
    it does all depend on what type of cycling your doing but it makes alot of sense to get everything in at the required dose at the start of a cycle, its the most important time for growth,
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-29-2006 at 11:53 AM.

  19. #19
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I for one am starting a 20 weeker and want to start the GH 4-6 weeks prior to cycle nice and easy. Ramp my way up so when my actually cycle starts I'll be ready for the 10ius. I have ran GH alone and didnt see too much of LBM. I dont want to run 10iu EOD for 6 weeks with no AAS if I could get more of a synergistic result when combined with my gear.
    For what you are planning on doing,that would be the smart course to take.Now if you were running a short,high dose cycle,I'd say different.
    Quite honestly,if I were you I'd run 2 iu's right up til your cycle,then blast away at the high dose protocol right from the get go.I'd even consider cycling the HGH doses throughout the long cycle.Like 4 weeks high dose,then 4 weeks at 2 iu's.

    just my 2 cc's...

    ~Pinnacle~

  20. #20
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    Glad to here you could start on such a high dose with no side affects. All I can comment on is from my own experence with good old GH, I started my Gh run over a year ago, started at 2iu ED for a month, then jumped too 6iu ED, got serious CTS in left hand and a felt really tired all the time. So I went back down to 4iu for 2 months CTS went away and then back up to 6iu ED with no ill effects.

    So you could say I am kind of qualified to comment.......
    So you're saying you haven't tried the EOD approach from what you stated? I understand each individual will be different and respond differently, there's no question about that but I was just wondering how you can tell someone how they will respond. At 4IU/day I had much worse sides than 10IU/EOD, maybe I am unique.

    An example is at 4IU's I couldn't take my wedding ring off my fingers were so swollen, and I have little to no bloat at my current dosage as well as my hands not going numb.

    I agree with Pinn on starting low Precycle, My GH came late so I got it in the first week of my cycle, that is why I choose to start at the dosage I did.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 01-29-2006 at 12:59 PM.

  21. #21
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    I can confirm The EOD approach reduces the risks of sides.I have seen this with myself,but especially with my girlfriend who uses HGH.She started with 1iu ED and reicieved the associated sides you get with HGH,then she adapted 2iu EOD which agreed with her body,she has never looked back.

    The REASONS I employ this method.

    1.Cost effective
    2.Less sides and safer,give your body a rest.
    3.I am going to run HGH for a number of years,could be for life.

    goose4..
    Last edited by goose; 01-29-2006 at 02:07 PM.

  22. #22
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    interesting read this thread!i am on my 1st run with growth,i may start eod and up the dose!

  23. #23
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'd run 2 iu's right up til your cycle,then blast away at the high dose protocol right from the get go.I'd even consider cycling the HGH doses throughout the long cycle.Like 4 weeks high dose,then 4 weeks at 2 iu's.

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is EXACTLY how I was going to run it.

    Since I"m starting in 6 weeks or so I'm going to run 2iu ED having that initial kit last 50 days. Then blast away at the 10iu EOD for 5 months. Curious to see how this goes.......................
    Last edited by SPIKE; 01-29-2006 at 02:38 PM.

  24. #24
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is EXACTLY how I was going to run it.

    Since I"m starting in 6 weeks or so I'm going to run 2iu ED having that initial kit last 50 days. Then blast away at the 10iu EOD for 5 months. Curious to see how this goes.......................
    i thought you said you was going to run a low dose at the start of your cycle jay, i must of mis-read it sorry!! am tierd tonight
    you should look at short cycling i know i will convince you one day! all the best with your cycle, 10ius EOD sounds great

  25. #25
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    After this long cycle I really think I will give it a go Marcus, seems like an interesting concept. But would you say older more advanced users would benefit from it more?

  26. #26
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    . But would you say older more advanced users would benefit from it more?
    Save it in your arsenal for when you are tapped out genetically.You don't have a use for these type cycles yet.You have just begun to grow.


    ~Pinnacle~

  27. #27
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    i thought you said you was going to run a low dose at the start of your cycle jay, i must of mis-read it sorry!! am tierd tonight

    It's alright buddy, your input is always appreciated.


    Re-check post #1. Was going to run 2iu's prior to cycle then hit the 10iu EOD day 1 of my 20 weeker............

  28. #28
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Save it in your arsenal for when you are tapped out genetically.You don't have a use for these type cycles yet.You have just begun to grow.


    ~Pinnacle~
    That's what I thought too Pinn, thanks for the input. Stick with my 20wker for now

  29. #29
    Big Bapper's Avatar
    Big Bapper is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    THE SHIT ABYSS !!
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    So you're saying you haven't tried the EOD approach from what you stated? I understand each individual will be different and respond differently, there's no question about that but I was just wondering how you can tell someone how they will respond. At 4IU/day I had much worse sides than 10IU/EOD, maybe I am unique.

    An example is at 4IU's I couldn't take my wedding ring off my fingers were so swollen, and I have little to no bloat at my current dosage as well as my hands not going numb.

    I agree with Pinn on starting low Precycle, My GH came late so I got it in the first week of my cycle, that is why I choose to start at the dosage I did.
    I started the EOD approach 2 week ago after allot of research becasuse I am 5 weeks out from compition I can not tell if is working any better but am happy with the results so far.........yes each individual is different so there responses will be different I was just sateing in my experience that 10iu to me seems a little high too start off with, but if EOD shots work with less sides GREAT. If I ever come off GH this is what I will do if I go back on and let you know what I think.

    Just out of interest if 10iu shots work so well for you from day one then why bother starting with a lower dose ??
    Last edited by Big Bapper; 01-29-2006 at 05:57 PM.

  30. #30
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    I'd try it both ways and then choose, I have not tried the lower dosage precycle yet because of my GH's timing on getting to me, I will next time around. Good info Big Bapper, seems like you have a lot of first hand experience we can learn from.

  31. #31
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    After this long cycle I really think I will give it a go Marcus, seems like an interesting concept. But would you say older more advanced users would benefit from it more?
    The concept of short cycling can be implemented no matter what level you are, Pinn is correct its an excellent tool for the advanced BB but the process can be achieved at any level, the whole idea of short cycling is to use high amounts of AAS+other compounds to shock your body into growth, the body grows in short bursts just like when we were babys/teenagers when we go on long cycles we build up a tolerance to its effects the body gets use to the compounds we use so staying on for weeks on end only creates side effects and problems for future cycles, with this system you wont need to increase the dosages with each successive cycle or bridge/coast, alot of top level BB's are using this system with amazing effects its been around for years in Europe, also the dosage depends on your own cycle history and not what advanced BB's are using, you can build the same amount of new muscle tissue in 30 days as you could in 20weeks also recovery/maintainace are alot easier, sorry for going of topic

  32. #32
    IBdmfkr's Avatar
    IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10,383
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    you can build the same amount of new muscle tissue in 30 days as you could in 20weeks also recovery/maintainace are alot easier, sorry for going of topic
    That is hard to believe, 4wks compared to 20wks. So if you were to run a 4-6wk cycle and then take 4-6wks off and then go back on again? Not sure if I follow. Also, what kind of dosages are you talking about 3g's of test/wk?

  33. #33
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,396
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    That is hard to believe, 4wks compared to 20wks. So if you were to run a 4-6wk cycle and then take 4-6wks off and then go back on again? Not sure if I follow. Also, what kind of dosages are you talking about 3g's of test/wk?
    without doubt you can, ive done it and many more have, if you prime your body correctly and its fresh it will grow at a fast rate in a short period of time, if you look at babys growth chart they grow very fast for only a week at a time, its impossible to carry on growing your body gets use to the compounds and gets flooded but it can jump in new muscle tissue in a short period, ive done many 20-25weekers and ive changed compounds to free up test and still your body just gets flooded,i will say it again the dosages are based on your own cycle history and not what other BB's are using, depends what stage you are at to determine the dose, also you dont carry on taking high amounts for future cycles infact a very small amounts are taken, remember with this method you dont have to keep increasing the dose with every cycle you do, recovery and maintainace are far better than bridging/coasting

  34. #34
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    I like your reasoning marcus. I'll have to keep reading on it and give it a whirl sooner then later..............

  35. #35
    Deal Me In's Avatar
    Deal Me In is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    539
    Everything that I have read so far about the ED vs EOD is regarding sides. Has anyone that has run it both ways noticed any better gains from EOD. What I'm getting at is I take mine 5/2 and don't have any problems with sides. Would switching to EOD improve the results that I achieve from the GH or just reduce the sides.

    Basically, would there be a benefit to going 4iu's EOD vs. 2iu's ED other then just less side effects.

    I realize that this dosage is small to most of you but I would still like to maximize the amount that I do take.

    Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by Deal Me In; 02-01-2006 at 11:09 PM.

  36. #36
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    Basically, would there be a benefit to going 4iu's EOD vs. 2iu's ED other then just less side effects.

    .
    At that dose bro,it make no difference at all.Just stick with your 5 on/ 2 off plan.

    We're talking high dose EOD,not HRT doses.Also it's not really about sides effects,more-so to allow your pituitary to function as normally as possible while taking(high dose) synthetic HGH.The theory behind it as well is to try an mimic growth spurts of adolescents.

    But again,for YOU, ifit isn't broke,don't try an fix it.Most of the guys talking in this thread have way different goals than you.Keep that in mind too.


    ~Pinnacle~

  37. #37
    Bizz's Avatar
    Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Montréal, canada
    Posts
    486
    im in my 16 week of jino...for the last 3 week i was running 6iu eod and i don't like it, im starting back tooday at 5/2... 4iu on no workout days and 6iu on workout days

    Bizz

  38. #38
    bolin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    europe, italy
    Posts
    467
    my question is.....if one has never taken GH, can he imediately start taking 7iu's EOD for 6 months.... or those he have to escalate it by doing a 1 month 2iu ED first???

    I was going to do 1 month 2 iu ED and then jump it to 7iu's EOD.... This is the first time... I want to gain muscle while shred some fat ( I am going to take AAS too)

  39. #39
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    Quote Originally Posted by bolin
    my question is.....if one has never taken GH, can he imediately start taking 7iu's EOD for 6 months.... or those he have to escalate it by doing a 1 month 2iu ED first???

    I was going to do 1 month 2 iu ED and then jump it to 7iu's EOD.... This is the first time... I want to gain muscle while shred some fat ( I am going to take AAS too)
    Doses depend on what you want to achive as well as your ago too. If you have never used GH before then you don't know how your body will react to it, therefore the safe thing to do would be to start on a lower dose and perhaps climb up if necessary. When you do increase the dose don't jump from 2IU to 7IU, that's quite a dose increase at once. You might find that you may not even need 7IU, so you won't know how much you need untill you try. Increase the dose in smaller doses.

    -Gear

  40. #40
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Just a quick reminder to all that read this. I/We are not trying to start an epidemic here. A lot of theories and methods evolve from "board talk" so we're trying to figure out what is the best possible way to administer GH with minimal sides. There is plenty of research that shows EOD would be effective. Will lt? We shall soon see...........

    If you have never tried GH dont go srtaight into EOD b/c certain people are. EOD has never been mentioned on this board since I"ve been on it until the past month or so (from my understanding). So now that its being brought I'm afriad we're going to be getting all these posts on why is EOD better then a split on a daily basis. In reality no one can say 100% for sure which way is better. Thats why this entire trial and error phase is taking plase. To see what works better for the individual.

    So for those that have just started GH or really enjoy a 5/2 or 6/1 split then stick with it. And definitely the people that are taking a moderate dose for "fat loss" stick with what you're doing. This method is not for the financially hindered individual nor a beginner. 800iu's is going to last me 6 months, so depending on what you pay it can put a nice dent in your fanny pack..............................

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •