Thread: Hgh

rk0982 is offline New Member

Hgh

I am 23 and i ran gh about a year ago. I got decent results and I was running 2 ius a day. with 500mg test. I have done alot more research on it and i was thinking about running 10ius 3 on 4 off running it mon, wed, , fri. also to running 1000mg test with it. I was looking at running this four 3 months. I have heard if i just run the gh at that dose I will have good gains. For me its always better with test.IF anyone can comment on this so I can get everything planned out.

Spyder is offline Member
    What i don't understand is why is GH so damn expensive?

It is kindof high, If it helps to get me were i ant its worth it.

Logan13 is offline Banned

test/gh

Quote Originally Posted by rk0982
    I am 23 and i ran gh about a year ago. I got decent results and I was running 2 ius a day. with 500mg test. I have done alot more research on it and i was thinking about running 10ius 3 on 4 off running it mon, wed, , fri. also to running 1000mg test with it. I was looking at running this four 3 months. I have heard if i just run the gh at that dose I will have good gains. For me its always better with test.IF anyone can comment on this so I can get everything planned out.
    IMO, at 23YO I would not believe that you have many cycles under your belt. Having said that, 1000mg test is too high for the inexperienced. Save that amount for when you only respond to that amount. On the GH, are you planning on running it for 6 months? I would prefer 6months @ 4-6 iu compared to a short term on 10iu. If you are set on that amount, I would gradually work my way up from 2-4 iu during this cycle.

Ive heard so many different responses on how much test to use. I normally do about 500 mg a week. Maybe it would work better doing 6 ius mon wed fri and 500 mg test. i wanna plan this cycle right

bolin is offline Associate Member
    I am going to try hgh too.... i was wondering what to take, is 4iu for 6 months good?? i am going to take deca (400mg) and test (500mg) too

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bolin
    I am going to try hgh too.... i was wondering what to take, is 4iu for 6 months good?? i am going to take deca (400mg) and test (500mg) too

4iu each day for 6 months will produce good results,if you can afford and handle the sides,6iu would be better.

goose4..

bolin is offline Associate Member
    is it better to take 8iu 4 days on 3 off??? and if yes, why???? (remember its my first GH cycle)

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I would recommend 4 iu of gh and 750mg test

run the gh 2 months before the cycle, during the cycle and 2 months after the cycle..

at least that's what i would recommend..

5/2 split..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information