ManOsteel is offline Associate Member

Help With Cycle Of Gh, Igf, And Slin

Hey guys, well im going to be running a new cycle soon which will include test. prop, eq, tren , gh, igf, and slin. I have never used slin before and i just want to know how much of it i will need and proper dosaging and injection info. Im going to have humalog 10ml vial. I will be taking 60mcg's of long R igf-1, and about 8iu a day of gh. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOsteel
    Hey guys, well im going to be running a new cycle soon which will include test. prop, eq, tren, gh, igf, and slin. I have never used slin before and i just want to know how much of it i will need and proper dosaging and injection info. Im going to have humalog 10ml vial. I will be taking 60mcg's of long R igf-1, and about 8iu a day of gh. Some help would be greatly appreciated.
    You should read sparkles "Insulin Sticky"

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hi ManOsteel,

If you have't got experience with insulin then I suggest you use it alone first and get a feel of what it does to you. Once you are experienced enough and feel confident then you can start adding GH, AAS or whatever else.

There is plenty of info on slin here, just do a bit of research and if you still get stuck let me know and I'll give you a hand. But as I said, use insulin on it's own first and get used to it.

-Gear

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Hi ManOsteel,

If you have't got experience with insulin then I suggest you use it alone first and get a feel of what it does to you. -Gear
    There you have it........

Thread Information