H.PRESCOTT is offline New Member

Hgh For Fat Burning

I read that hgh will burn fat especially in the area where you inject it, is that true? and do you inject it into the fat or behind the layer of skin?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    GH will aid in BF loss but IMO is the most expensive route to take.

As far as losing fat in injected areas I have yet to experience that. Nor have any of the closer people to me that use GH. I have although read some that claim to have lost BF in that site specific area, I'd keep my fingers crossed though b/c I dont think much of it...........

injecting tips

any tips on injecting hgh

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Inject sub-q, under the skin in a abdominal area, but like Jay said HGH is an expensive fat burner and it's not going to do anything if you don't have a clean diet and do cardio. The key to any fat loss program is diet and cardio, there's no magic pill or injection

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by H.PRESCOTT
    any tips on injecting hgh

I'll give you all the tips you need buddy, just do me a quick favor first. List your age, stats and intended use for GH. First the discussion of "Is GH useful for you" needs to be confirmed before any instructions on injecting...........

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    I have some friends looking to do Gh for fat loss. I told them to give me the cash and I'll put them on a strict diet and cardio routine. I would highly reccomend doing it strictly for fat loss. Body rejuvenation is a totally different thing and worth considering it for these purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothb001
    I would highly reccomend doing it strictly for fat loss. .
    Why?

Body rejuvenation is a totally different thing and worth considering it for these purposes.
    Depending on age.

I told them to give me the cash and I'll put them on a strict diet and cardio routine.
    I do this for a living..

hey i just wanted to say thanks for helping me out, im new to this site but not to training. im 30, 6'4", 250lbs, and my bf is about 11%. i let my self go a bit this past winter, but i am looking to get back into shape. i have done other AS's in the the past. mostly deca , winny, primo, and clen . i have heard great things about gh, and have the resources to get it. i just wanted to clear up a few things. any help would be appreciated. my biggest concern is where to inject it and how. I understand most inject it into the abdominal area, but i am unsure if you need to get it behind the fat or into the fat. i want to get the most out of it.

oh and i planned on stacking it with t-3 and primo, is that a good stack?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Johnny B answered your injection questions. Depending on what you have purchased, the instructions would come with most reliable brand names. Granted these boxes or containers weren't opened. I get my Genotropin straight from a pharmacy. Also when I uesd Signature brand of GH they use to have a semi instructions inside. Haven't used them in a while so I don't know.

you know what, i feel like an idiot, i didnt even look at the instructions, in the box. i have somatropin, from sorreno. 7 bottles to a kit. i guess ill go home and look at the instructions. thanks alot.

War Machine is offline New Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Inject sub-q, under the skin in a abdominal area, but like Jay said HGH is an expensive fat burner and it's not going to do anything if you don't have a clean diet and do cardio. The key to any fat loss program is diet and cardio, there's no magic pill or injection

JohnnyB
    I hear this often(referring to this particular injenction location)
    but I recently met a doctor who has been working with hormone replacement therapy for more than 15 yrs and he said that through all the studies and tests that he has done and read through the years....that it i smore beneficial to inject in the shoulders or quads....soemwhere where there is less fat present.
    He says that in fat there is estrogen and when the growth comes in contact with that it causes it to be less effective.
    He also said that it willinsure that more of the growth gets into the bloodstream which is where u need it to be in the first place.
    He also told me that the whole belief of uhaving to use bacteriostatic water is also bullshit. He said water is water and it reacts with growth the way that water reACTS WITH GROWTH.....END OF STORY.
    He said that the only difference between the water that comes with ur kit and bacteriostatic is thta one is 100 percent guaranteed to be bacteria free and one is 90 some odd percent guaranteed to be bacteria free...thats it. SO if ur worried about getting an infection at the injenction site use the bacterstatic water if not the normal shit is fine it wont effect ur growth.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Your friends comments really depend on the frame of reference you are talking about.

The whole purpose with using bacteriostatic water has nothing to do with its reaction with HGH ... sterile water or bacteriostatic water are merely dilutents. The difference doesn't come in at the point of reconstitution ... both waters are sterile at that point. The difference is in the amount of time that the solution remains safe for injection.

If you use sterile water, you are going to get a few days of safe injection before the fact that you have injected air and introduced a needle multiple times into your vial are going to equate to some bacteria growing in enough numbers to be a consideration.

If you use bacteriostatic water, the 0.9% benzyl alcohol is going to keep bacteria at bay a bit longer ... as far as the water is concerned you can get a month out of it in your vial ... the HGH will probably only be viable for three weeks or so. Any substance that is in a multi-use vial is going to get slightly damaged with each needle draw.

So with this in mind, it really depends on the type and quantity that your HGH comes in ... and your daily dose. If you are using import 10 IU vials and injecting 5 IU per day, your friend is right, it really doesn't matter. If you are using 26.8 IU vials and injecting 1 IU per day ... the type of water you use makes a BIG difference. It all depends on your point of reference.

Any legitimate doctor (especially those de****g with low dose HRT and anti-aging patients) would know this and would most certainly instruct our patients accordingly. What water you use depends on your use ... and the use of bacteriostatic water is FAR from BS. It has its place and its legitimate use.
    I agree and BA has preserving properties to it as well. The BA is important in any multi-dose vial, I know a Bro the was using winny from a 10ml vial and got cellulites because there' no BA in it, suspension falls into this category as well

JohnnyB

Thread Information