ginzoguns502 is offline New Member

will gh help back scar's?

ive had bad keloid scaring on my back for abotu a year now. i went threw a max dose of acutane for about 9 months due to cystnic acne, and since have completed it. now the dermo tells me the only thing he can do to help me is give me cortozone injections.(about 40 shots in my back once a month). i just got back into training and have high hopes that a gh kit will vastly improve my horrible scaring. keep in mind ive had them for over a year. well, what u guys think....

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    I can only engage in conjecture with you. From what I understand after about 4 to 5 months the gh seems to improve the condition of the skin. People have reported sun spots fading and some scarring. gh is used in China and some other countries topically on burn victims. Perhaps combined with exfoiliation over time it may reduce the appearance of the scarring but I doubt it can reverse it.

Just my 2 cents...

Hard Head is offline Member
    Talk to a plastic surgeon. From my experience keloid only goes away by surgical removal.

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    I think you mean Collagen injections not Cortisone bro.

I have similar scarring and have used GH for some time--no such results. I have never heard of scars of that type improving through the use of GH. I would look for other solutions...chemical peels and Dermabrasion are two proven techniques. Any Dermatologist should be able to make several recommendations.

ginzoguns502 is offline New Member
    thanks guys i appreiciate the help. i relize my thread was a little convuluted and generic so thanks for not flamming it. at this point im just looking for a solution so i figured id ask around on the board. im goin to speak to the dermo about the microderm and peels. anything to be able to take my shirt off in the summer

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    GH has improved the elasticity of my skin as well as a more fuller collagen feel. I guess it depends on aga as well, i am 34.... Its perfect!

Thread Information