Gorilla_519 is offline New Member

Igf Lr3 & Clen?????

I've read that they shouldn't be done together can someone explain it further????? can i do them together ??? has anyone tried and liked it ????
    or should i just seperate them???

thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've never heard that, you need to ask the source of that info, to explain it to you.

JohnnyB

BIGDAN65 is offline New Member
    i alternate these two in and out i have ran them at the same time and did not notice any changes of the way they were working

Gorilla_519 is offline New Member
    so is it okay to run them both at the same time or will it alter the benefits

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Here's my take on this.Because clen makes you somewhat insulin insensitive,and LR3 IGF-1 does quite the opposite, wouldn't they contradict one another?

I certainly do.And feel it's a poor choice to run both concurrently.

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Jul;283(1):E146-53.Related Articles, Links
    Atypical beta-adrenergic effects on insulin sign****g and action in beta(3)-adrenoceptor-deficient brown adipocytes.

Jost P, Fasshauer M, Kahn CR, Benito M, Meyer M, Ott V, Lowell BB, Klein HH, Klein J.

Department of Internal Medicine I, Medical University of Lubeck, 23538 Lubeck, Germany.

Cross talk between adrenergic and insulin sign****g systems may represent a fundamental molecular basis of insulin resistance. We have characterized a newly established beta(3)-adrenoceptor-deficient (beta(3)-KO) brown adipocyte cell line and have used it to selectively investigate the potential role of novel-state and typical beta-adrenoceptors (beta-AR) on insulin sign****g and action. The novel-state beta(1)-AR agonist CGP-12177 strongly induced uncoupling protein-1 in beta(3)-KO brown adipocytes as opposed to the beta(3)-selective agonist CL-316,243. Furthermore, CGP-12177 potently reduced insulin-induced glucose uptake and glycogen synthesis. Neither the selective beta(1)- and beta(2)-antagonists metoprolol and ICI-118,551 nor the nonselective antagonist propranolol blocked these effects. The classical beta(1)-AR agonist dobutamine and the beta(2)-AR agonist clenbuterol also considerably diminished insulin-induced glucose uptake. In contrast to CGP-12177 treatment, these negative effects were completely abrogated by metoprolol and ICI-118,551. Stimulation with CGP-12177 did not impair insulin receptor kinase activity but decreased insulin receptor substrate-1 binding to phosphatidylinositol (PI) 3-kinase and activation of protein kinase B. Thus the present study characterizes a novel cell system to selectively analyze molecular and functional interactions between novel and classical beta-adrenoceptor types with insulin action. Furthermore, it indicates insulin receptor-independent, but PI 3-kinase-dependent, potent negative effects of the novel beta(1)-adrenoceptor state on diverse biological end points of insulin action.

PMID: 12067855 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Thread Information