Thread: Ansomone??

simm is offline Senior Member

Ansomone??

What results have people had with ansomone hgh and at wat dosages etc?? Thanx

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    From what I understand it's an 192aa HGH, so you can build up anti-body toit and make it of no effect. Look for a 191aa, any American made Jino or the generic that is going around

JohnnyB

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    From what I understand it's an 192aa HGH, so you can build up anti-body toit and make it of no effect. Look for a 191aa, any American made Jino or the generic that is going around

JohnnyB

anosome is 191aa not 192aa, and this product is excellent,at Ankebio they are friends of mine and i recently told them about people saying its 192 and this is there reply...

For your information, our HGH is developed and manufactured by modern
    recombinant DNA technology, it is derived from engineering E.coli, 191
    amino acids; it is identical to the natural growth hormone in amino acid
    sequence and three-dimension structure and its quality conforms to
    EP4th/USP standards.

How is your using our ANSOMONE, I hope you enjoy it as our other customers
    did.

Best wishes to you and your family!

i find this product great and the quality is unbelieveable, personaly love it

xmutation is offline Junior Member

JohnnyB

is correct you assertion.

about 191 and 192 aa:
    http://bodyofscience.com/issues/summ...summer2005.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by xmutation

about 191 and 192 aa:
    intresting article, i wonder if they have change it since 2003?

i did have a lab report on anasome but cant find it, it was sent to me by a member from this site in the Netherlands, the lab report said it was 191aa,
    anymore views on this?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    only that i use it and so do many others on this site,like yourself marcus have good results on it,no sighn of anybody gettin the tell tale sighn of red welts at all which comes with 192aa!!

fred9 is offline Member

JohnnyB
    approx 1-2% of 191aa hgh users also develope anti-bodys, but the amount of anti-bodys that it produces doesnt reduce the benefits of hgh...so are u guys sure that the anti-bodys from 192aa really affects the benefits from hgh?..
    greetz

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I was going to buy a shed load of Ansomone aswell.....

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    approx 1-2% of 191aa hgh users also develope anti-bodys, but the amount of anti-bodys that it produces doesnt reduce the benefits of hgh...so are u guys sure that the anti-bodys from 192aa really affects the benefits from hgh?..
    greetz
    I'm no scientist, but that's the down fall of 192aa HGH. Now everyone reacts different, some say that Kexing which is an 192aa is so clean that it doesn't matter, I don't see how that would make a difference, clean or not, it's still a 192aa. The warning is, if you buy a boat load and you're one of the people that build up anti-body's and the HGH is made of no effect. You're going to waste you're money, for me I'd rather go with the 191aa, instead of taking a chance with 192aa. If it's a little more, I'd rather pay it, then finding out down the road there was more then just a chance of anti-body build up.

If I remember right, the anti-body produced by 192aa HGH, makes all HGH of no effect, that includes your natural HGH. That's why I wouldn't take that chance to save a buck or 2. Of course the people that sell it are going to say it's okay, but my question is why don't they just make 191aa HGH, that has no known anti-body build up. What's the profit margin that they would make a different HGH sequence then the natural sequence?

When HGH first came out they got it from cadavers, they later found out it cause tumors. Guys the 192aa HGH is outs china, if the 192aa was as safe as they say it is, then why don't the US company's make it?

I personally wouldn't us it and I've given my reason, think about the future when putting a drug in your body. Don't use something that has the potential of causing your body to not be able to use HGH. Weather now or in the future, all I'm saying is be safe while using the drugs we use. Take every precaution to avoid the possibility of damaging your body's hormonal system

JohnnyB

fred9 is offline Member
    ok thanks for reply, but there is also a little anti-body build up in 191aa...but it was in the range that it didnt affect hgh...
    But ur right why risk 192aa if u can get 191aa ..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm no scientist, but that's the down fall of 192aa HGH. Now everyone reacts different, some say that Kexing which is an 192aa is so clean that it doesn't matter, I don't see how that would make a difference, clean or not, it's still a 192aa. The warning is, if you buy a boat load and you're one of the people that build up anti-body's and the HGH is made of no effect. You're going to waste you're money, for me I'd rather go with the 191aa, instead of taking a chance with 192aa. If it's a little more, I'd rather pay it, then finding out down the road there was more then just a chance of anti-body build up.

If I remember right, the anti-body produced by 192aa HGH, makes all HGH of no effect, that includes your natural HGH. That's why I wouldn't take that chance to save a buck or 2. Of course the people that sell it are going to say it's okay, but my question is why don't they just make 191aa HGH, that has no known anti-body build up. What's the profit margin that they would make a different HGH sequence then the natural sequence?

When HGH first came out they got it from cadavers, they later found out it cause tumors. Guys the 192aa HGH is outs china, if the 192aa was as safe as they say it is, then why don't the US company's make it?

I personally wouldn't us it and I've given my reason, think about the future when putting a drug in your body. Don't use something that has the potential of causing your body to not be able to use HGH. Weather now or in the future, all I'm saying is be safe while using the drugs we use. Take every precaution to avoid the possibility of damaging your body's hormonal system

JohnnyB
    Great post Johnny, I totally agree with ya mate. I think it really is important to think about the consequences when using any kind of drugs, and in this case, I wouldn't take the risk with the 192aa GH, I too would much rather stick with 191aa GH.

-Gear

Big Bapper is offline Member
    I belive its 191, having used 192 and getting red welts at injection site. No red welts with Ansomone. Love the stuff myself.......still working great after over 1 year on.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    I belive its 191, having used 192 and getting red welts at injection site. No red welts with Ansomone. Love the stuff myself.......still working great after over 1 year on.
    agreed, been using it for a long time no welts and i still respond very well, also i have seen the lab report saying it was 191aa also had an email from them saying the same thing,
    am very happy with them and will carry on buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    agreed, been using it for a long time no welts and i still respond very well, also i have seen the lab report saying it was 191aa also had an email from them saying the same thing,
    am very happy with them and will carry on buying it.
    How long have you been using it bro?

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    How long have you been using it bro?
    been using GH for years but ansomone for about 12months, had no problems infact the quality of muscle ive gained and body fat ive lost is amazing,

Big Bapper is offline Member
    I have no dought in my mind that Ansomone works, I have seen it with myself and in many others. Even die hard Jino users I know have switched to Ansomone after trying it. The only people I know that say its shit is the ones that have not used it.

Respect

been using GH for years but ansomone for about 12months, had no problems infact the quality of muscle ive gained and body fat ive lost is amazing,
    Excellent. I want to use Ansomone, but just a bit confused now with what JB said.

Herbster is offline New Member
    If possible (and if its not against the rules) can someone PM me with what Ansomone should cost.
    I have got a quote from someone but it seems higher than some of the prices that i have seen reported on the site.

Cheers

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    I have no dought in my mind that Ansomone works, I have seen it with myself and in many others. Even die hard Jino users I know have switched to Ansomone after trying it. The only people I know that say its shit is the ones that have not used it.
    Respect
    tottally agree with this statement!!
    MG there is nothing wrong with Ansomone at all!!

Hey guys if you want to use a 192aa HGH, I'm not going to stop you, all I'm saying is the possibility of future side effect are higher then using a 191aa HGH.

It's your call, I'm not going to say any brand is better or wrost then another, for my HGH was a let down. I have low HGH/IGF-1 so I may be getting a script for HGH, if that happens I'll probibly buy some extra HGH, but it'll be a 191aa HGH and not a 192aa. For me LR3 gives me more bang for the buck, so I'll be adding LR3 to that HGH script if I get it

JohnnyB

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xmutation

about 191 and 192 aa:
    good article. interesting read. thank you for posting that up.

Hey guys if you want to use a 192aa HGH, I'm not going to stop you, all I'm saying is the possibility of future side effect are higher then using a 191aa HGH.

It's your call, I'm not going to say any brand is better or wrost then another, for my HGH was a let down. I have low HGH/IGF-1 so I may be getting a script for HGH, if that happens I'll probibly buy some extra HGH, but it'll be a 191aa HGH and not a 192aa. For me LR3 gives me more bang for the buck, so I'll be adding LR3 to that HGH script if I get it

JohnnyB
    ansomone is 191aa not 192aa, i was happy with the lab report and email from the company to prove it,
    each to their own

intresting article, i wonder if they have change it since 2003?

i did have a lab report on anasome but cant find it, it was sent to me by a member from this site in the Netherlands, the lab report said it was 191aa,
    anymore views on this?
    They haven't changed, Jino is the only chinese manufacture that is licensed to make to 191aa, from what I understand and I believe it also said the at the link posted. The process to make 191aa HGH costs more, so if people are buying it the way it is, I seriously doubt they are going to put out more more and sell it at the same price.

Here an excerpt of that article in the link posted.

"An ampoule of Ansomone®‚ was offered to the official Dutch anti-doping agency for analysis in January 2003. It turned out that the ampoule contained Met-hGH or Nmethionyl-hGH (somatrem; the 192 amino acid variant of hGH), instead of the correct 191 amino acid sequence rhGH it was
    labeled to contain." The key being that they labeled it as a 191aa hGH, tests shower it to be 192aa, if they lied about that what makes you think they would change it. It's a scam and they know it, other wise why would they label it as a 191aa, instead of what it really is a 191aa. My guess is they know the 191aa is a better HGH, that's why they tried to pass it off as such. If they lied on that, I wouldn't trust them at all.

JohnnyB

I'd like to give one more thing to think about. If you bought some anavar or halo and found out that what you got was d-bol or winny, but it was labeled anavar or halo, would you trust that source again?

JohnnyB

I'd like to give one more thing to think about. If you bought some anavar or halo and found out that what you got was d-bol or winny, but it was labeled anavar or halo, would you trust that source again?

JohnnyB
    understand what your saying but your only trusting the article just like i am trusting the lab report and email i recieved from the company, also ive used 3 other makes of HGH Lilley,jino,geno and ive got the same results or even better with the current one, i think the best bet is to get it tested myself so this can be resolved, have you any ideals were i can send it for testing?

understand what your saying but your only trusting the article just like i am trusting the lab report and email i recieved from the company, also ive used 3 other makes of HGH Lilley,jino,geno and ive got the same results or even better with the current one, i think the best bet is to get it tested myself so this can be resolved, have you any ideals were i can send it for testing?
    I agree, get it tested. No one is saying the results would be any different, it's the possibility of the side effects that is the concern. But I would trust an article done by a person(s) that have no vested interest. The company can get another chinese company to write up whatever they want for the right price. The writer of that article is a trusted guy, I might not agree with everything he says, but he wouldn't put out a bios article with unverifiable info in it that would ruin his rep and he's not the first one to say this either.

Read the article, it says that jino is the only licensed lab that can use the method that produces the 191aa HGH. With that said, if I remember right that's what they can use 10iu vials and all the rest can't.

JohnnyB

i will see if i can get it tested,
    Thanks for the article very intresting.

I just had a guy tell me that he knew a Dr that could test HGH and LR3, now if I can remember who it was

JohnnyB

I just had a guy tell me that he knew a Dr that could test HGH and LR3, now if I can remember who it was

JohnnyB
    LOL, Pm me with it.....

LOL, Pm me with it.....
    I will when I remember, gettin old is a bitch

JohnnyB

xmutation is offline Junior Member
    see also:

hgh classes:
    Hgh Classes

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    ansomone is 191aa not 192aa, i was happy with the lab report and email from the company to prove it,
    each to their own
    faith act ?
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 02-09-2006 at 08:49 PM.

kesam1 is offline Junior Member
    Marcus did you ever git it tested

I would acvise you NOT to buy ansomone,no matter how cheap it is,i ran it for 18 months and im 99.999% sure its 192aa. If you want hgh then get some jin.

kesam1 is offline Junior Member
    Appreciate you taking the time to respond xtralarg and will def take your experiance into account

Thread Information