GetnSwole is offline Junior Member

About to start GH.......

Hey Guys,

About to start my GH, and read alot of different threads, I know everyone is diff. but really what should I spect? as far as sides etc. any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

John

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    depends on how much you are doing, diet, and goals..

one side is a good sleep, lethargy, and pain in the wrist..

best taken split through the day am and after noon..

good luck
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Your answers will be based on dosing plus if you're running anyting else with it. Can't give you a definite on any answer unless you inform us on what you're stacking it with and how much of it you're running.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    Your answers will be based on dosing plus if you're running anyting else with it. Can't give you a definite on any answer unless you inform us on what you're stacking it with and how much of it you're running.

I just finished my test e & eq cycle, will be starting at 2iu ed for 4 to 6 weeks and then to 4iu ed split of course.

John

John why are you starting it after your cycle? It's ideal to run it with your cycle to get more of a synergistic effect and have everything working together (AAS+GH).

I saw that you're 39 so are you taking it for more of a "fountain of youth" effect more so then a muscle builder and fat burner?

John why are you starting it after your cycle? It's ideal to run it with your cycle to get more of a synergistic effect and have everything working together (AAS+GH).

I saw that you're 39 so are you taking it for more of a "fountain of youth" effect more so then a muscle builder and fat burner?
    yes and no, I just happened to get it at the end of my cycle, I will start a big bulking cycle as soon as I am back to normal. I plan on running it all year round.

Thanks Jay

John

Quote Originally Posted by GetnSwole
    I will start a big bulking cycle as soon as I am back to normal. I plan on running it all year round.
    If you were limited then I'd say to save it and start it 4-8 weeks prior to your bulker. But since it seems you will be cycling it year round I see nothing wrong with starting it now.

Now to answer your initial question. I have a client that is roughly your age and it up to 3.3iu with a 5/2 split. He is taking it more so to feel younger and doesnt cycle with it. I can say that he looks so much younger and says he feels great. His skin looks tighter and he is so much more motivated. Was on a low dose of test for some time and is just running the GH now. So by you starting at 2iu and ramping up to 4iu I see similar results in your future. Then once you introduce the AAS then it will aid in LBM (hopefully).

Best of Luck to you John!!!

-Jay
    Last edited by SPIKE; 02-03-2006 at 10:55 AM.

If you were limited then I'd say to save it and start it 4-8 weeks prior to your bulker. But since it seems you will be cycling it year round I see nothing wrong with starting it now.

Now to answer your initial question. I have a client that is roughly your age and it up to 3.3iu with a 5/2 split. He is taking it more so to feel younger and doesnt cycle with it. I can say that he looks so much younger and says he feels great. His skin looks tighter and he is so much more motivated. Was on a low dose of test for some time and is just running the GH now. So by you starting at 2iu and ramping up to 4iu I see similar results in your future. Then once you introduce the AAS then it will aid in LBM (hopefully).

Best of Luck to you John!!!

-Jay

Thanks Jay

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree with jay, go 2iu for 3-4 weeks, then up it to 3iu of the same amount of time, then hit the 4iu. This'll help avoid the bloat that can come with starting at a higher dose.

JOhnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I agree with jay, go 2iu for 3-4 weeks, then up it to 3iu of the same amount of time, then hit the 4iu. This'll help avoid the bloat that can come with starting at a higher dose.

JOhnnyB

Johnny,

is the bloat some what like the test e bloat? do you take any anti to reduce or eliminate it?

Thanks

John

Thread Information