scrillaman is offline New Member

Cool Young guys and HGH

Did any of you guys start young, or is there any young guys on HGH out there. i'd like to know.... how its doing for you? (under 25)

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by scrillaman View Post
    Did any of you guys start young, or is there any young guys on HGH out there. i'd like to know.... how its doing for you? (under 25)
    I know many guys that started hgh before 25. I cant really comment too much cause ive never used hgh myself.

thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Most pros would have started using HGH and AAS way before the age of 25.

-Gear

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    im 24 and started about 6mon ago. i ramped up to 5iu 5/2 and the day i started my AAS cycle and continued at 5iu until i started PCT. then i bumped it up to 7iu and it was by far my best PCT. now im at 4iu 5/2 cause i want to save some for my next AAS cycle. but over all ive been getting leaner and bigger at the same time.

im 22.. i dont want to use AAS for now.... not for a few years

stumbras is offline Junior Member
    It would be stupid to use hgh for anybody younger than 25

y u say that?

RBIZZY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stumbras View Post
    It would be stupid to use hgh for anybody younger than 25
    i think it could be stupid, but it would all depend on the person.... not everyone is the same....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Well it all has to do with the sides and the amount of time you use. If you start using GH at a young age, your going to be more prone imo to jaw growth and the shitty sides of growth if continually used. If you plan on going pro and have the genetics then using at a young age would be worth it, but just to use it shortly it wouldn't be worth it because to reach above your natural levels it wouldn't be cost effective. Your $$$ would be better spent on food and supps.....even AS if you must divulge.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

llrockyll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T.R.D View Post
    Well it all has to do with the sides and the amount of time you use. If you start using GH at a young age, your going to be more prone imo to jaw growth and the shitty sides of growth if continually used. If you plan on going pro and have the genetics then using at a young age would be worth it, but just to use it shortly it wouldn't be worth it because to reach above your natural levels it wouldn't be cost effective. Your $$$ would be better spent on food and supps.....even AS if you must divulge.
    i thought some1 would only get growth if thy were prone to it in the first place.

3rd Ranger Bn is offline New Member

Youngsters

Using HGH in your early 20's (for men anyway) isn't bad as long as you do it in lower dosages with other gear.

Take care

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    i know a couple guys that did hgh when they were 20 and couple guys when they were 18 and man they are huge lol

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd Ranger Bn View Post
    Using HGH in your early 20's (for men anyway) isn't bad as long as you do it in lower dosages with other gear.

Take care
    any chance you could expand on this?

i used hgh when i was 19 5 kits 4 ius a day 6days on one day off along with some test body fat dropped nicely got stronger but mostly off the test hgh isnt really to get you bigger

mattosteel is offline Junior Member
    im 22 and on 5ius 5x a week. the gains are great im 6'4 260 and about 9% bodyfat now. i get very bad numbness in my fingers at night, and sometimes even wakes me up. but my sleep is the best its been, i can actually sleep 10 to 12 hours and i could never do that before. So it's a good idea if u ran cycles and you want to get to the next level, if not don't do it, run juice way before u get on the grow. my opinion though

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicenchris2989 View Post
    i used hgh when i was 19 5 kits 4 ius a day 6days on one day off along with some test body fat dropped nicely got stronger but mostly off the test hgh isnt really to get you bigger
    not at 4 ius it isnt no, but up it to around 8 and above and it will work much better

the more the better, but i run 5 a day and my results are great. I know alot of small time pros and they don't really go higher than 6iu a day. so unless your looking to win the olympia, 5 a day for muscle growth will be great

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=mattosteel;3763275]the more the better, but i run 5 a day and my results are great. I know alot of small time pros and they don't really go higher than 6iu a day. so unless your looking to win the olympia, 5 a day for muscle growth will be great[/QUOT

Hey Matto..what brand are you running?

I'm doing generic blue tops from china, and my gains continue even off cycle of juice

Thread Information