Thread: Hgh Frag !!!!

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Hgh Frag !!!!

hey guys...

ive just searched around about this fragment, and i didn't really like what ive read...some people were complaining about reconstitution problems. others said they didn't see any results, i hope i dont have the same problems...

i guess the only way is to find out for urself...im gonna start taking this crap monday...hopefully i didn't waste my money...ill be stacking it with igf1, tren , test...

anyone have any positive results or anything good to say...i just hope i didn't waste my dough...

by the way, did anyone not reconstitute with 8ML...i do my igf1 with only 2ml totaly and just use it out the vial...

also...should i reconstitute all the vials ( i have 6 vials total) and just keep them in the fridge, or should i just recon each vial as i go along... right now i just reconstituted one so far, and threw the rest of the vials and powder in teh fridge as well...what should i do>>>
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 02-07-2007 at 11:43 PM.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    why didnt you research the drug before you ordered it?

yeah, the feedback has not been favorable on the GH fragment. not at all.

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member
    well i did do research... just reading it on the site makes it sounds like a miracle drug...i think its almost like false advertizing...however, we are the ginnuea pigs i guess and maybe theres a certain way to do it...lion says its good but of course its his product and he wouldn't admit to it sucking, or else he would lose profit, but im sure he is not ill intended...

there must be a way to take it in order to be effective...i got 6mg so hopefully with that i will see results, if not, then i would say its pointless and i could probably lose more weight just taking clen and t3...

maybe it takes more than 200mcg per day...who knows. theres only one way to truely find out...ive read some dudes saying its working...i hope it does

doghunter is offline Member
    who knows what that really is to be honest just stick with what u know i have not liked what i heard to much myself i will stick with my source in china because i know it works

Thread Information