Thread: gh for height

bigswole32 is offline Junior Member

gh for height

i went to the doctors and my growth plates are NOT shut yet. i have done test cycles and im 19. i would like to get an inch or 2. i ordered a couple kits of somatropin and i was wondering how much would be the sweet spot. i been reading and reading but there was nothing on dosages on teens. would 2 iu be good or is that too much for my age?

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    not too much, infact many would not recommend doing this at all at your age although i have friends that have run it and gained almost a foot... shit barry bonds grew 4 shoe sizes.... unfortunately 2 kits really isnt going to do that much for you.. you need to run hgh for like 5 months + but for what your looking for Id say 2ius/day is a good dose... ask gear though hes the MAN when it comes to HGH

thats exactly why i was asking. i didnt know if the dosage was too much for me at my age. your friend getting almost a foot is amazing. how old is he and how much did he run? i can get more kits without a problem. its a whole lot cheaper than what the doctor wanted me to pay. thanks for the advice. i hope gear sees this thread. if not ill pm him.

JackBauer is offline Associate Member
    i dont remember how much my friend ran... he was young too.... he was 5' as a freshman in highschool by junior year he was like 5'9.. all i remember was that he injected a couple times a day.. it was prescribed by doctor and money wasnt an issue.. he lives in like a $10 million+ house haha

10 million dollars.... i see why u were his friend haha. free gh! i really hope to find this out.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole32
    i went to the doctors and my growth plates are NOT shut yet. i have done test cycles and im 19. i would like to get an inch or 2. i ordered a couple kits of somatropin and i was wondering how much would be the sweet spot. i been reading and reading but there was nothing on dosages on teens. would 2 iu be good or is that too much for my age?
    Why dont you ask your doctor? I think he/she is the best person to advise you about this.
    -XL

jing jai

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm sure you have heard this before, but GH at your age is a no-go zone. I am not going to lecture you, but I did want to run this past you so you know.

I don't think you will gain anymore height at your age, not from GH anyway. It's the sort of drug you need to use for many years when you're younger to gain results as such.

-Gear

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    forget it. normal intervention for growths starts between 6-9 years and ends in puberty. you are too old.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    At 19, you dont need to be messing with steroids yet and as Gear and XXX said, I dont think you will be getting a height growth either

gooer is offline Associate Member
    i was reading the jose canseco book and i don't know if it's bs but he started taking gh at 22 and was 5'11 1/2 and ended up at 6'4. his growth plates obviously weren't shut either and he started juicin at 20. however the man's head is gigantic..

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauer
    i dont remember how much my friend ran... he was young too.... he was 5' as a freshman in highschool by junior year he was like 5'9.. all i remember was that he injected a couple times a day.. it was prescribed by doctor and money wasnt an issue.. he lives in like a $10 million+ house haha
    Not sure what your friends problems were, but I went from 5'3" my freshman year to 5'10" my junior year with no HGH..its called puberty!

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I'm sure you have heard this before, but GH at your age is a no-go zone. I am not going to lecture you, but I did want to run this past you so you know.

I don't think you will gain anymore height at your age, not from GH anyway. It's the sort of drug you need to use for many years when you're younger to gain results as such.

-Gear
    i see. oh well. how much younger do u need to be? around 12? before puberty? i will probably do more research and maybe find a doctor that specializes in this. just really curious as i want the little extra height.

i see. oh well. how much younger do u need to be? around 12? before puberty? i will probably do more research and maybe find a doctor that specializes in this. just really curious as i want the little extra height.

good luck finding a dr to do that!!! No doc will prescribe you HGH just b/c you want to grow a couple inches.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    good luck finding a dr to do that!!! No doc will prescribe you HGH just b/c you want to grow a couple inches.
    and u need to find a psychiatrist and vent out on him/her cause u obviously got issues. ill understand bro... just dont be a dick about it

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member

-Gear
    Hey Gear...

I know we've had plenty of threads in the past talking about the same thing we are discussing here. But I really want your opinion on that particular case with the young soccer player who now plays for the Argentinian National team Lionel Messi. His story is that he was sent to Europe for hgh treatment because of his great talent but stunt height. Was 5 ft tall when he was 18 and is standing at 5'9 now at 20yrs of age. I have not been able to find out his dosages but the treatment duration lasted 2 yrs. Your thoughts please....

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    Hey Gear...

I know we've had plenty of threads in the past talking about the same thing we are discussing here. But I really want your opinion on that particular case with the young soccer player who now plays for the Argentinian National team Lionel Messi. His story is that he was sent to Europe for hgh treatment because of his great talent but stunt height. Was 5 ft tall when he was 18 and is standing at 5'9 now at 20yrs of age. I have not been able to find out his dosages but the treatment duration lasted 2 yrs. Your thoughts please....
    I'm sure people have taken GH to grow taller at an older age and gained height, however, if you want to follow the proper protocol, then you would start taking GH at a much younger age and end up with greater results. Those are scientific facts. If you went to your doc at age 20 and said you wanted to grow taller, he is more than likely not to prescribe you GH.

Speaking of that, my friend tried that trick about 3yrs ago. He is 5 feet, age 20, asked the doc for GH to grow taller and the doc said he would hardly get any gains at that age.

-Gear

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    thanx for your feedback

and u need to find a psychiatrist and vent out on him/her cause u obviously got issues. ill understand bro... just dont be a dick about it
    not being a dick, just telling ya like it is...youre a healthy young adult, no doc is gonna give you a script for HGH just like gear said and youre also probably not gonna grow anymore either.

I came across a test a while ago which was carried out on 28 children all ages between 4 - 9. 14 of them were treated for short-stature, and the other 14 were not given any GH. The test period was 3yrs.

If I can find the link I will.

-Gear

garbone23 is offline Junior Member
    bigswole32, dont let these guys change your mind on this, we are all on here trying to gain an edge, just please do it safely and research as much as you can because being healthy is the most important thing.

hey gear at what age and what dose and for how long do you see the best results for younger boys with gh? thanks gear, gear knows his sh!t!!!

Quote Originally Posted by garbone23
    bigswole32, dont let these guys change your mind on this, we are all on here trying to gain an edge, just please do it safely and research as much as you can because being healthy is the most important thing.

hey gear at what age and what dose and for how long do you see the best results for younger boys with gh? thanks gear, gear knows his sh!t!!!
    In a case of treatment for short-stature? Or for sport enhancing purposes?

-Gear

In a case of treatment for short-stature? Or for sport enhancing purposes?

-Gear
    for your son and athletically speaking... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by garbone23
    for your son and athletically speaking... thanks
    For the ones that are being treated for short-stature, in most cases doctors will prescribe HGH to children of ages between 4 and 9 (as mentioned in one of my previous posts).

As for doses, the doses are a looked at a little differently to the way we look at doses for sport enhancing purposes. Doctors will usually prescribe a certain dose going by how much the patient weighs. This means, each individual is more than likely to take a different amount.

When the test was carried out on 28 different individuals, the children who were given HGH were prescribed 0.2IU per kilogram of their body weight which is about 0.07mg/kg. My calculations may not be exact by the way, but that gives you an idea of how much HGH patients who are treated for short-stature take.

HGH doses for sport enhancing purposes depend on the age of the user and what the user wants to achieve.

If you are after fat loss, then you will find that most will stick to lower doses such as 2 - 4IU per day. Anything over 5IU will generally bring muscle gains more than anything else. That's just a guideline for most users, some may have to adjust doses to meet their needs.

-Gear

thanks gear very helpful info

garbone. i have 14 kits now. i have done research and my friends are helping me with all of this. ill keep you posted if you are interested.

garbone. i have 14 kits now. i have done research and my friends are helping me with all of this. ill keep you posted if you are interested.
    Not a problem, anytime.

-Gear

Not a problem, anytime.

-Gear
    tahts for ur input gear but this is something i feel like i have to do. if i feel that something is affecting my health during the process, i will stop. i know your just looking out for my health and i appreciate that.
    Last edited by bigswole32; 08-25-2007 at 05:51 PM.

well good luck! I think it s stupidity to try it anyways, but without supervision of a doc it s pure madness. u do not have an idea what the dosage u would need 10-15iu or more (I don t know how much u weigh) can do to your organs...

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    well good luck! I think it s stupidity to try it anyways, but without supervision of a doc it s pure madness. u do not have an idea what the dosage u would need 10-15iu or more (I don t know how much u weigh) can do to your organs...
    if u read the thread u would know that i said im using 2 iu...

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    not unless ur bones arent fused

are u ppl even reading the thread??? my bones are not fused

good luck bro. keep us posted, ill be here reading

if u read the thread u would know that i said im using 2 iu...

yep, and thats useless for growing. typical dosage for kids (!) is 6iu upwards.

save ur money - the 2 iu are as much as u r prolly producing endogenous...

RSNUK is offline New Member
    Last edited by RSNUK; 09-14-2007 at 02:22 PM.

RSNUK is offline New Member
    Last edited by RSNUK; 09-14-2007 at 02:22 PM.

MaleModel is offline Banned
    i went to the doctors and my growth plates are NOT shut yet. i have done test cycles and im 19.
    lucky bastard.

if ur rlly interested in increasing ur height and have $, heres a few other things to look into: anavar , letrozole .

Gear said the standard protocal is several years, you can prob. still bang out atleast a year by delaying the closure of ur plates using letro (estrogen is wat causes them to close). Then use a very low var dosage in combo with hgh to promote growth. Watch out for your immune system tho, and the loss of overall enjoyment of life. I rlly cant stand letrozole.

Thread Information