unclemoney is offline Senior Member

quick super newb question on igf-1, hgh, etc.

Well I posted a question in another thread but still no answer so I'll start my own thread.

actually we all know I'm too lazy so I'll just copy paste my question from from the other thread (and if I really was that lazy why did I just type all of this out???)

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    Yeah the 1/2 cc pins rock...
    I see every1 reffering to "pins" when they really mean "syringes". I'm a complete noob/novice to igf-1/hgh/mgf, etc... So this has confused me in that you do switch out for a regular sized pin for injection IE; 25g 1incher for bi's vs. using the actual half inch 29g slin pin???

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What excatly is your question?

25's are good for bis, tris, smaller muscle groups. You can also use 25's in areas like quads. 29's are insulin pins (syringes). I would not shoot AAS with insulin pins. AAS are supposed to be injected deep intramascular, so a 29 gauge pin won't be good enough. Insulin pins are used for compounds such as HGH, IGF and insulin.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    What excatly is your question?

25's are good for bis, tris, smaller muscle groups. You can also use 25's in areas like quads. 29's are insulin pins (syringes). I would not shoot AAS with insulin pins. AAS are supposed to be injected deep intramascular, so a 29 gauge pin won't be good enough. Insulin pins are used for compounds such as HGH, IGF and insulin.

-Gear
    There ya go, thank you!!! Lol. You answered my question right there... I'm on AAS right now and am knowledgeable on that subject... however the different growth factors (gh, igf-1, etc) isn't necesarilry "new" to me (at least the term anyways). I just always "assumed" that they were all injected IM as if they were AAS with same size pins, etc...

Hmm so you shoot them with slin pins??? Call me "ignorant" in the subject of growth factors... But from what I've read it should be injected PWO and to utilize locallized growth inject into a recently worked muscle group. So wouldn't you want to use a regular sized pin like you would with AAS??? Why would you only use a half inch pin, what's the logic behind that? Just some questions that have come threw my head that I havn't really seen addressed. (either that or I havn't looked hard enough, I'm sure there's sum1 who could pull up at least one thread that already has this).

anywho... I think after I find out some more I might add some igf-1 in the last 4 weeks of my current cycle of which I'm only into week 5.

Some hormones can be injected IM as well as Sub-Q, but all these compounds can only be administrated with insulin pins.

As for when these compounds should be injected, that's totally another issue. It really depends what compound you are talking about, but yes some can be injected PWO and some can be injected throughout the day as well.

The reason why we use insulin pins is because some compounds are measured MCG and/or IU. To measure IU in a AAS pin would be very hard. So, they created smaller pins (insulin pins) which are marked in IU. This now makes measuring easier if you need to measure out an "x" amount of IU. You see, 100IU equals 1ml, so you can imagine how hard it would be to measure out 2IU on a AAS syringe?

Hope that helped.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Some hormones can be injected IM as well as Sub-Q, but all these compounds can only be administrated with insulin pins.

As for when these compounds should be injected, that's totally another issue. It really depends what compound you are talking about, but yes some can be injected PWO and some can be injected throughout the day as well.

The reason why we use insulin pins is because some compounds are measured MCG and/or IU. To measure IU in a AAS pin would be very hard. So, they created smaller pins (insulin pins) which are marked in IU. This now makes measuring easier if you need to measure out an "x" amount of IU. You see, 100IU equals 1ml, so you can imagine how hard it would be to measure out 2IU on a AAS syringe?

Hope that helped.

-Gear
    Definately has helped. But the only grey area now is... So we use the slin pin syringe because of it's measuring capabilities, but why not switch out that half inch needle with a regular sized needle you would use for AAS. Or is the pin attached to the syringe not interchangeable with AAS pins say for instance terumo, **, etc.

The needle on the insulin syringe is attached permenantly.

Hope that covered just about everything.

-Gear

if you decide to go with igf, i have heard its get with pct. i will be using it at this time on my next cycle. also gear is the man he has pretty much taught me evreything i know about hgh, igf. so to you gear thanks

I would want to take it at the end of my cycle that way any new muscle cells that were created could take advantage of the AAS. But I've heard it's good to run for pct as well too.

Thanks for all the help gear.

Yes IGF through PCT is a good idea.

Good luck.

-Gear

Thread Information