JasonR is offline Member

Effects of 2IU GH 2 times a week ?

How will 2IU, injected 3 times a week (not 2 like it says in the title.. typo) effect a sprinter's physique ?
    I cannot afford more than that, so if i can benefit from 2IU 3XW, please tell me what should I expect from such a run.

Thanks !
    Last edited by JasonR; 11-30-2007 at 09:06 AM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    That will equal 6iu ew, which isnt even enough to se fat-loss imo.
    I would defently hold off until you can afford more, 10iu ew is an absolute minimum if you exect to se anything at all imo.

JasonR is offline Member
    Thought so...
    What about IGF (with AAS), whats a good dose for a sprinter who wants to get to- and stay at 6-7% BF but at the same time, still be able to pay for food?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It will do some good no doubt, plus will start to get Igf levels raised hopefully until you can afford more. Its a start, but thats about it, dont expect miracle, but if you save and get more, again its a start.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    cant imagine much of anything from such a low dose IMO....

put that money towards something else

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=T.R.D;3722430]It will do some good no doubtQUOTE]

Will it?

That dose is lower or equal to what hes body natrually produces, unless he is over 40.

JasonR is offline Member
    What about IGF ? supposed to be cheaper, no ?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Jason,

As a sprinter, you don't require doses that bodybuilders do. All you need is s bit for recovery and from that you might even loose a bit of excess fat. 2 - 3IU will certainly boost your recovery even if you ran it 3 times per week, but I would try and run it at least 4 times per week.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Jason,

As a sprinter, you don't require doses that bodybuilders do. All you need is s bit for recovery and from that you might even loose a bit of excess fat. 2 - 3IU will certainly boost your recovery even if you ran it 3 times per week, but I would try and run it at least 4 times per week.

-Gear
    I had this thinking in mind last year when I did a cycle.My thought was that 40 year old guys are taking 2-3 ius ED for these types of benifits.So I could take less and still get the same results(I was 27 then).So I took 1 iu every day for 4 months.My recover was amazing at 2 months in and performance was easy.Endless energy as well.Added a low dose of test prop and was doing quite well till I added clen to PCT.IMO that stuff blows.Anyway not sure if scientifically what I did made since.What I can tell is that I had been using the same training/diet methods for 4 months prior and had reach my limits at that time ,but that low dose cycle transformed my body and my perfomances for the following year.

So I agree with Gear to me a low dose is best for an athlete.Like Gear is ever wrong.

JasonR is offline Member
    Johnny u ran 7IU per week for 4 months and it helped ? did it burn fat, add muscle, anything ?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    Johnny u ran 7IU per week for 4 months and it helped ? did it burn fat, add muscle, anything ?
    8 month strength/bulk cycle
    1st 4 months (no hgh) 165-175lbs BF 12% to 10%
    strength had improved but hit a wall as well
    2cnd 4 months(low dose hgh added low dose prop at 2month in)
    175-190lbs dropped another 2 percent of my BF as well to 8%
    strength,endurance and energy were top notch.Got my leg press up to 1500lbs!
    Jason,
    I might just be freak.Ive seen so much bad come from high doses of any steroid I have always cut the recommended dose in half or lower.The funny thing is that my results are always God like!People I know that take more never do as well as I do with a low dose.Plus I avoid sides too, but like I said maybe Im freak or just very sensitive to these compounds.If thats possible.

JasonR is offline Member
    very cool man, i used to run test at like 500mg and take 50-100mg orals
    ALL that dose gave me is GIRLS... i felt slow and had alot of overweight injuries like shin splints.

from now on, 200mg of test, and 10-20mg orals.

Say, how was your diet during that prop n gh cycle ?
    Last edited by JasonR; 11-30-2007 at 06:26 PM.

Say, how was your diet during that prop n gh cycle ?[/QUOTE]

Diet was pretty good.Intake was high. I was eating about 60/40 carbs to protien with whatever fats came along.3-4000 calories per day.lots of fiber,fresh fruits,veggies,herbs,brown rice and meats.Never ate out all freshed prepared food.Milk and whey were also a staple, but have now elimated those from my diet.Soy milk and egg protien/or fresh eggs have improved my health and performace.Whey protien has potetial health harzards plus asorption issues.Eggs and egg protien are far better and dairy is for fat people and babies.Hell, I won't give it to my baby, and he is fat!Kids head is huge too doc had to measure it 3 times cause he couldnt believe it.
    Last edited by IntenseAthlete; 11-30-2007 at 11:50 PM.

reconforce4 is offline Associate Member
    twice a week at low dosage is useless., u need at least 10 iu a week for any kind of result

Quote Originally Posted by reconforce4 View Post
    twice a week at low dosage is useless., u need at least 10 iu a week for any kind of result
    Recon,
    Im sure people are thankful for your help, but don't bump old threads to answer an already covered topic.It makes you seem like a whore and whores are only good for one thing.Im sure thats not why your here.lol
    Jonny

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^^^^ bump. 350 posts in your first 10 days sure is a lot. not to mention your goofing on other contributers and calling them newbees as you have in other posts.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixr View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^ bump. 350 posts in your first 10 days sure is a lot. not to mention your goofing on other contributers and calling them newbees as you have in other posts.

Yeah, but look at his profile, he is one small, muscular mo-fo.

I love the internet, we can all be huge and ripped.

jacinda is offline New Member
    Been doing 4IU's 4 days a week and it's worked wonders. Been on it for three years

I'm in my late 30's but have the body of a 25 year old and in fighting/competition shape.

Recently did Tri Trenabol (got mild gyno and ran out of Clomid.....need help)

[Recently did Tri Trenabol (got mild gyno and ran out of Clomid.....need help)[/QUOTE]

move your question to the Anabolic steroid Q&A section, but if you need pct products they are sold here.Just click on the scrolling banner.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks Jonny.

-Gear

^^^^^^^^^anytime Gear, hope your christmas was merry and may the New year bring you pounds(or kilos) of lean mass!

mattosteel is offline Junior Member
    just email marion jones, she should help u more than we can!

Quote Originally Posted by mattosteel View Post
    just email marion jones, she should help u more than we can!
    Matto,

Who the "f" are talkin to?=Marion jones suffers for the cause.God bless her she did what so many athletes have done anything to be the best and now we spit on her.**** anyone thar says a cross word about her.She now has payed the ultimate price for her sport and her life.........every athlete should come clean all at once.It would blow peoples minds......

If am ever in the same position I will use my 15 minute as a soap box, admit to everything and defend it to my death.

In the US the main reason these drugs are targeted is because if everyone was alerted to there benifits and used them properly our sick, fat, population would not need the billion dollar prescription drug companies to exist!!!

runakid is offline Junior Member
    Amen to that,, brother.. lets pop someone for duing GH or Test to look his or her best and feel great, and not some MOFO sitting on his ass selling coke or crack and tearing down the community.. I never heard of steroids blowing up houses like meth..

Thread Information