wiggleworm is offline New Member

HGH and injury repair

Hi All,

i read everything about tendinitis. Just before going on Tren and deca , i developed bad tendinitis in my elbos, Golfers elbow. I did one round of cortisone shots in August. Everything felt great. I started Tren and Deca and everything was perfect. Just recently my arms started to hurt again. I have been off juice since end of November. I just recently acquired Genotropin, some more Tren, deca,

my arms hurt. Will genotropin start the healing process. Of have heard that it will but i want to be sure. Summer is approaching and i want to time everything perfectly. I plan on taking February off all together to heal.

any recommendations are well appreciated.

thanks.

lol...sounds a bit idealistic...but yes, hgh will help the healing process. I have looked into this and this is one of the reasons I am using it personally.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had the same problem with tendonitis in my elbows and forearms for quite awhile now. GH didn't help. Deca does though.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy View Post
    I've had the same problem with tendonitis in my elbows and forearms for quite awhile now. GH didn't help. Deca does though.
    I don't think the HGH will cure your injuries necessarily...but I think that it just provides a better internal environment for your healing to take place.

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Decca helped the tendonitis and the HGH didn't help you??

I tried decca last summer to help severe tendonitis in my shoulder and it didn't do a thing... should I try it again???

I'm thinking about running HGH to see if it helps the tendonitis... but I'm scared I'd be wasting my money...

if there's anything that would help, it would be hgh...that't not saying that hgh WILL heal your elbow...but I know it can certainly assist the healing process.

Orion811 is offline Junior Member
    I had the same of trying to heal injuries with HGH and can tell you it's not a miracle worker, but does help. I'm 37 and wasn't healing from tendonitis, torn pec and herniated discs in neck. Some of these (discs) won't heal, but the GH did start a healing process that seemed somewhat accelerated. Definitley not overnight though.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion811 View Post
    I had the same of trying to heal injuries with HGH and can tell you it's not a miracle worker, but does help. I'm 37 and wasn't healing from tendonitis, torn pec and herniated discs in neck. Some of these (discs) won't heal, but the GH did start a healing process that seemed somewhat accelerated. Definitley not overnight though.
    How did it affect your tendonitis?

Orion811 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilfuel7 View Post
    How did it affect your tendonitis?
    It seems to be healing that also, but again...not overnight.

Thread Information