Fjock is offline Associate Member

Already cutting for contest with clen/t3

Im considering throwing GH into the rest of my 10 weeks of cutting and then continuing it well after my contest is finished. Im wondering how I would work in the addition of t4 safely when im currently running the clen /t3 at 120/120. Could i leave the t3 at a dose that high or would i have to lower it?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Cut the T3, add T4 instead and continue with using clen . You will find that you may not get much from HGH by the time your contest arrives, however if you continue to use HGH then the results should arrive fairly soon after that.

-Gear

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Cut the T3, add T4 instead and continue with using clen . You will find that you may not get much from HGH by the time your contest arrives, however if you continue to use HGH then the results should arrive fairly soon after that.

-Gear
    Yea I wasnt expecting to gain much during the prep, maybe a little extra help on fatburn though. But this is exactly what I was looking for, thanks a bunch Gear!

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member

Just the oposite situation for me...

Gear/BG... after reading this one, similar to my situation but opposite. I'm already running HGH 4iu and 100 mcg T4/ed. I'm about to go on 6 weeks of clen /T3. Was planning on 120 mcg clen & 100 mcg T3 daily. Question is this... add that to what I am alreday doing, or skip adding the T3 and just ramp the T4 up to 400 mcg daily along with the clen? I think thats what I got from Gear's last reply. However, my supps are already on the way, so I have planty of T3 coming. Would I be ok to run the current HGH/T4 combo and just add the additional T3/clen sincet hat what I will have supplies for (not sure I would have enough T4)? Thanks for your input!

Thread Information