Max Cady is offline New Member

profuse sweating and HGH ?

I am a HGH greenhorn three weeks into my program of 3iu per day, testosterone cream on the legs, thyroid pills, and DHEA capsules.

I perform my injection, cream and pills all right after I wake up. Not too long after, I engage in a pretty rigiorus cardio workout. Running is my thing, and 6 miles in 38 minuits is my goal. I do a wresteling or MMA style workout also, light weights high fast reps. I live in Houston where the humidity is insane, and after my workouts I feel like I have sweated gallons !

My major concern or question is since HGH is a aqueous based solution, am I sweating out my HGH or my testosterone cream ?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, i never thought of that, im actually very interested in this theory

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No you are not sweating it out, but I would definitely give it time before exercising once you have applied the cream.

-Gear

Thanks Gear !!

For now I'll keep working on sweating off these love handles and innertube. Hopefully the HGH will help me with this 40 year old gut ??

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH is a wonderfull drug at your age, you will love it if used properly.

Good luck.

-Gear

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    6 miles in 38min!! you have to be one he11 of a runner. i used to do 3 miles in 18 min but there is no way i can average 6.15min miles for 6 miles

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    6 miles in 38min!! you have to be one he11 of a runner. i used to do 3 miles in 18 min but there is no way i can average 6.15min miles for 6 miles

I'm hovering around just south of 42 minutes, It could be a unreachable goal for me at my age, but i gotta dream.

Will the HGH directly help cardio, or maybe recovery ?? If it helps me loose some fat, my times will surely come down. I feel like im dragging an anchor !!

3 miles in 18 minutes ?? Sounds like you might have been in the military at one time, that is the Marine Corps standard.

Thread Information