CrazyHorse89 is offline Junior Member

Using Slin Gains temp/Perm?

I am doing ALOT of research and have gotton some help from you guys, but I have one question before starting my Slin usage. I think I got a pretty good regemine that was given to by my bro, but can you guys tell me if that the gains you get from Slin are temp/keepable gains?

Im running 10iu day now of HGH, and wanted to add SLIN into the mix to try and muscle up some more.

Any Feedback..Peace
    Last edited by CrazyHorse89; 05-22-2008 at 08:11 AM.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I believe that insulin is used mostly for its anti-catabolic properties.
    I would switch for an AAS cycle rather than slin.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Great for recovery which will slowly lead to muscle gains.

-Gear

dn1024 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithjp1 View Post
    I am doing ALOT of research and have gotton some help from you guys, but I have one question before starting my Slin usage. I think I got a pretty good regemine that was given to by my bro, but can you guys tell me if that the gains you get from Slin are temp/keepable gains?

Im running 10iu day now of HGH, and wanted to add SLIN into the mix to try and muscle up some more.

Any Feedback..Peace
    To put it in a way you can better understand how slin works.
    It is like a shuttle, or railway system that shuttles nutrients to fatigued muscles. When using slin, you want to use it in one of several ways.
    The one I like is using it only PW, and I mean like 5 to 10 minutes after your routine, you down your shake, 30 to 40 grams protien, and 30 to 40 grams of dextrose, and then use the slin, start at 4 to 5 iu if you never used it before, and workyour way up from there. I know some guys who do up to 20iu after their routine, but I am chicken and would not og that high.
    Only use the fast acting slin such as novolog. The thing that makes slin add weight to you is the fact that you are increasing the speed of the shuttle, and the amount of nutrients, PW shake loaded with dextrose and protien, and getting these nutrients to your fatigued muscles alot faster, and therefore recovery is alot quicker, and so you can increase the frequency and intensity of workouts in the gym. Using slin in conjunction with HGH is the most synergistically beautiful thing.
    People have their differant views on how to use slin, and this is my personal favorite way. You will see results very quickly in regards to recovery, thinking that maybe you didnt workout hard enough because your not quite a sore as you THINK you should feel the next day after a hard routine.
    Alot more dynamics behind the use of slin. Just be cautious and monitor how you feel after each time you use the slin. Also get a glucometer and keep an eye on your blood sugar levels.
    peace bro

Thread Information