Thread: B12 in my IGF-1

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

B12 in my IGF-1

I have 1ml IGF1 LR3 reconstituted in AA. I draw out some B12 before I draw the IGF to take out some of the sting. I accidently pressed the plunger down a bit before drawing and some B12 got mixed in with my IGF1, now the vial has a pinkish hue. I am 99% sure this won't harm the peptide since its already suspended in AA. The amount of B12 in there is miniscule. Maybe 1-1.5 IU. Just looking for confirmation that it won't harm the peptide. thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. How much LR3 do you have left in the vial? Is it a lot?

Try drawing the LR3 first from now on. I see a lot of people drawing their B12, SC or BW first then the LR3. Most of the time their reasoning is to "push out all the LR3 first." It's going to come out anyway so play it safe and measure the LR3 first. That way you get a definite mesure and wont have to worry about things like this happening.

We all know that LR3 NEEEEEEEEEDS to be in a very acidic solution at all times. The B12 can degade it in the vial. That's why I asked how much you have left.

I cant give you a definite but wold try to use whatever you have left quicker then normal. Just dont want to be injecting AA and B12 with degraded LR3.

I have about 920mcg left in the vial. It's reconstituted with 100iu of AA. Would 1iu of B12 affect the PH level considering there is still about 92iu of AA in there? Should I add more AA to buffer it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    I have about 920mcg left in the vial.
    That's what I was afraid of. Just used it once huh??

Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    Should I add more AA to buffer it out?
    Dont hold me to this but I dont think that'd help much. It would raise the PH of the overall fluid but these peptides are so fragile that I'd be afraid of if it's already degrading.

Tough decision here. What's done is done and I'd just say to run it out.

Have you ran LR3 before? DO you know what to expect? That way you can gauge your progress and see if you're just injecting B12 or if the LR3 is still "good."

I've ran the LR3 before but this is the first time I am running it with GH, don't know if that would change the effects of it any.

I did some research and it turns out B12 has a pretty acidic PH also. It contains Acetic Acid, sodium chloride, BA, and Hydorochloric acid which are all LR3 friendly. From my research it would seem that it would not affect the peptide because the PH would still be constant.

I am going to up my dose from 40mcg to 60mcg just in case. I guess I'll know in a couple of weeks whether the B12 affected anything.

Definitley let us know. You're not the first this has happend to Polska.

If it was SC or BW I'd be concerned, not as much with the B12.

Let us know and good luck buddy..

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I wouldnt even think about it. Would give me an excuse to use 100mcg/day

Thread Information