Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

Nutropin aq pens. Please advise

Im thinkin about gettin some nutropin aq pens from a guy. he has 28 of them. I think it comes out to about 870 IU's. Im gettin a pretty good deal on it. Is 870 IU's enough to do anything for me. I have read that taking 5 IU of nutropin is like taking 10 of the blue caps. If this were correct I think I would have enough to last about 35 weeks at 5 IU a day 5 days a week. Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Last edited by Dobie-BOY; 06-10-2008 at 01:34 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    5ius a day isnt equal to 10ius of anything but they are good and 5ius a day will do wonders for you if used properly. try to get 2 cycles in during that period and maybe look into slin

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    5ius a day isnt equal to 10ius of anything but they are good and 5ius a day will do wonders for you if used properly. try to get 2 cycles in during that period and maybe look into slin
    Ya, I have just started lookin into slin. Im really interested in the joint healing properties of gh. I injured my back a few years ago and recently re-injured it in the same spot. I have kind of a weak spot in my back since the first injury. I also have a slight case of fasciaitis in my foot. Has anyone had experience with gh and injuries.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if thats your main reason for using it then you can get away with 3-4ius a day

Well, I think im gonna go for 5-6 IU's a day. I want to have my cake and eat it too. Injury recovery and some size would be great!!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Very good HGH, if you can get it, do so.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Very good HGH, if you can get it, do so.

-Gear
    SWEET! thanks for the input. Im real excited about it. I have been wanting to get some gh for a while now. this opportunity came up at the perfect time and at a great price for the quality of gh. Ill be looking to add AAS's, insulin , and igf1 lr3.

Thread Information