Thread: Opinions

lilharley is offline Junior Member

Opinions

Would running only 2ius of hgh 5 on 2 off in between cycles be worth it. i would also be running humalog with this. and have t3 i could run. more wondering about if 2ius is enough. basically becuz a 100iu kit is expensive and could make it last 10 weeks that way. and wanna try and keep my gains inbetween my cycle and then next one

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should be using HGH during cycle not between, and if you were to use it between cycles 10 weeks is not enough for any type of gains. Save your HGH till you have more.

-Gear

yeah i know hgh would be way more effective on cycle. just was thinking of doing it this way becuz well basically becuz its possible and still be recovering my natural test. while trying to hold on to my gains from the cycle. any ideas wat i could do for inbetween?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just ensure you do proper PCT and that's all you need.

-Gear

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep proper pct is your answer. alot of people waste money by purchasing 1 or 2 kits and trying to stretch it out and hope it helps them grow. if you are under 30 and want muscle mass from hgh you will need around 5ius a day or more. you also should run it for a min. of 6 months. if you have a kit then you should save it until you get more money and you can actually use it and make gains

thanx guys. but i know you know where im coming from coming off and not wanting to be.

Thread Information