Thread: doseage of hgh

slimz is offline New Member

doseage of hgh

Doing 6ius a day 5/2 or 5ius a day 6/1 would that give you the same results since its still 30ius a week? Does it make a difference?

rbfallon is offline Junior Member

re:

good question.

bobr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimz View Post
    Doing 6ius a day 5/2 or 5ius a day 6/1 would that give you the same results since its still 30ius a week? Does it make a difference?
    While I'm out of the steroid loop I do have some gh experience. The answer is that it would make very little difference. I divide what I take up by 7 and use every day. Make sure you take some t-3 along with the Gh. -Bob

znak is offline Senior Member
    You will not feel the difference.

I have tried about every combination possible over the last decade - 7 days on, 6/1, 5/2, 4/3, 2 on / 1 off, every other day, 1 mega injection per week ... etc, etc.

After all of that, I can say that the critical piece of the puzzle is to keep your weekly dose in the range that will be effective. There are individual reactions to each of these protocols mentioned above with respect to sides and the like, and there are reasons to consider each of them for specific goals, but the bottom line is if your weekly dose is respectable and your protocol not completely out in left field, you will definitely benefit from your cycle and there isn't going to be a radical difference in the end result.

With the options you are considering, as already mentioned you won't experience any difference at all.

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobr View Post
    While I'm out of the steroid loop I do have some gh experience. The answer is that it would make very little difference. I divide what I take up by 7 and use every day. Make sure you take some t-3 along with the Gh. -Bob
    T4 is preferable and far more synergetic.

VTliftVT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    I have tried about every combination possible over the last decade - 7 days on, 6/1, 5/2, 4/3, 2 on / 1 off, every other day, 1 mega injection per week ... etc, etc.

After all of that, I can say that the critical piece of the puzzle is to keep your weekly dose in the range that will be effective. There are individual reactions to each of these protocols mentioned above with respect to sides and the like, and there are reasons to consider each of them for specific goals, but the bottom line is if your weekly dose is respectable and your protocol not completely out in left field, you will definitely benefit from your cycle and there isn't going to be a radical difference in the end result.

With the options you are considering, as already mentioned you won't experience any difference at all.
    Always nice to see you post red baron.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've found ED, 6/1 and 5/2 to be just as effective as eachother.

-Gear

I am taking 75mcgs of t4 with 5ius of gh 6/1. How long can I stay on the t4? Do I need to cycle it on and off. So far I have six months of gh but I am planning on staying on the gh longer. By constantly using the t4 at 75mcgs everyday for the next six months or more would that mess up my thyroid? should I cycle the t4 on and off?

It's hard to accurately say how long one can use T4 without worrying about running into problems down the track, but many use 50 - 100mcg p/day for months without problems. You don't need to cycle it ON/OFF.

-Gear

So Gear, lets say I am in month six of gh and been taking t4 with it. And i want to continue with the gh so at that time should i get off the t4 for a month or two while still taking the gh?

Quote Originally Posted by slimz View Post
    So Gear, lets say I am in month six of gh and been taking t4 with it. And i want to continue with the gh so at that time should i get off the t4 for a month or two while still taking the gh?
    Like I said, it's hard to accureately lay out a safe cycle period when it comes to T4 because everyone is different. From what I recall, the longest I've used T4 is about 9 months, maybe a little less, I can't excatly remember, but this doesn't mean it's ok for you to do the same thing. You're just going to have to experiment. I am sorry but you canot get an answer to this question.

-Gear

edgarr is offline Member
    what does the T-4 do?

50 - 100mcg.

-Gear

Thread Information