Thread: joint pain

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

joint pain

i'm on 5iu of gh. I've run this does before with no problems. I get the normal tingling in arms.

On monday my finger joints have come very pain full. I know gh can cause this. Is there anything i can take? What are the chance its gh related since i ra nthis does before without issue

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would usually drop the dose and climb back up slowly. The tingles/joint pain can come and go.

-Gear

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    I would usually drop the dose and climb back up slowly. The tingles/joint pain can come and go.

-Gear
    hey gear.... you say it can come and go... mine just came and it's hurting sooooo bad.... any ideas or help on making it 'go' sooner than later??? other than deca because that's not an option right now.. Thanks!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    were exactly is the pain? only in your fingers and wrists? if so do as gear said and drop down to 3ius for 2 weeks and slowly work your way back up. did you run the same kind of hgh the last time?

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    ahh.... not meaning to high jack this thread at all.... but anything you can do to help the joints recover quicker if on a test / tren e cycle.... was running 1mg letro a day.... now i'm going to back off to about .5mg eod. pain is horrible though. Just sense you guys are on the subject was wondering if there is anything i can do or take to speed up the recovery so the pain will leave asap

Thread Information