BigTuna is offline Junior Member

Hgh and weight questions

Is hgh associated with weight gains?
    What should i expect to feel when taking 5ius a day?
    Im 6' tall 320 pds with 34%bf-i know no gear just diet and cardio wich im already doing but trying to have an assistant with me to help things along. Also take clen and t3. Any input

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone please shed some knowledge onto this man.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    HGH might give you some intial weight gains in the form of water retention. However at your bf% I would strongly recommend you don't waste your money on growth and diet down naturally first, maybe use your clen to aid in thermogenesis. You'll be throwing your money away using GH at your stats

peptide is offline Junior Member
    I think it also depends on your age... If your over 30 then it certainly can't hurt but I think what happens too often is people think that hgh (or aas for that matter) can be used in lieu of proper diet and working out. 320lbs is a lot of weight... make sure the diet and exercise regimene are habit and have become a way of life first.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would try and lose as much weight as you can naturally before using anything as such.

-Gear

OK thanks. ive been on hgh for a month should i just quit. to be honest with you since taking it i feel f****** great! im trying my ass off and just not dropping any weight but have noticed a big increase in strength

peptide is offline Junior Member
    how old are you?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you feel great and its motivating you to eat healthy and exercise everyday then by all means keep doing what your doing.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Im 26 and as odd as it may sound i feel the best ive ever felt before. Not sure if it s placebo or if anyone else has felt like this. I feel motivated and great about myself. I know i have a long journey and im in no rush. I lost 130 pounds over 3 years but i was in a controlled enviroment if you know what i mean. I was at 254 and got lazy and here i am at 327 a few weeks ago. I know this is not good for my body. Ive changed my whole lifestyle-eating habits, going out and everything really. Im dedicated to losing it and most importantly keeping it off. I need some of my brothers from the forum to help me and keep me motivated and give me positive advece and criticism when and where needed. Thanks to all!

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    If you can afford it, use it. As others above have said, your diet will be the key to your success. If it gives you an edge to keep going, go for it. Just don't use it as a crutch for poor eating habbits. You may want to research using T4 in place of T3. Watch your cycling with both of them. At 26 you don't want to be shutting down your body's natural systems.

Would you reccomend to stop taking t3?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post
    Would you reccomend to stop taking t3?
    Big,
    I have no personal experience with either T3 or T4. All my research has found that the majority of GH usuers supplement with T4. The GH can slow the thyroid down and the T4 is a little gentler on the body. I will be adding T4 to my GH routine very soon.

Thread Information