ollieolson99 is offline Associate Member

Talking Future NFL Prospect Here

Ok i've posted on here before and have got some great help from you guys which i thank you for. My next question is this, Im going into my senior year of D1 college ball next fall and have had contact from some solid leads taking me to play on sundays(NFL). What i wanna do now is start taking supps only to repair my joints, legaments etc. I was on growth for about 5 to 6 months and loved it but also stacked it. So my guy i'm talking to and have been going through for some time now has mentioned that IGF1R3 will give me the same results as growth, as far as joint recovery and repair etc. KEEP IN MIND....I'm not looking to get jacked like cutler but only looking to "repair" my knees, joints, etc best as possible before I take my shot at the NFL. My cycle exp contains test prop, cyp, enth- Tren ace, enth- Winny- Clen -Deca -HGH etc. So i have done my share of gear to get me to where i wanna be which is 6'3" 245lbs with a 36" vert and a 4.53 electric 40. Once again Im only looking to repair and continue my dream of football, not become a bodybuilder.
    Thanks For all the help bros!!!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what team do you play for?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

verino is offline Associate Member
    cheater...

BigChris is offline Junior Member
    How would one spell 'hypocrite'?

Quote Originally Posted by verino View Post
    cheater...
    ??? And let me guess....your on here cause your natural?? HA HA

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    what team do you play for?

Um thats kinda private as i hope you can understand why. If i was to tell you that , well it would narrow it down to only the LB's on that team.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ just so you know, by signing up here they can look at your IP ISP etc. so if they really cared that much they know who you are already

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    I'd say for the next 6 months go on HGH at 4 IUs ED ( (I assume you know the protocol here since u used it before) and Test prop. with ED shots at 75mg/day for 16 weeks. if you have a problem with ED shots. try EOD but ur gains will not be the same.

verino is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ollieolson99 View Post
    ??? And let me guess....your on here cause your natural?? HA HA
    who in the hell said that? haha im not the one going in the nfl using juice. play by the rules.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by ollieolson99 View Post
    Um thats kinda private as i hope you can understand why. If i was to tell you that , well it would narrow it down to only the LB's on that team.
    how would i have known you were a lb?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Way too many "holier than thou" comments IMO. We all know that AAS and peptides (if done responsibly) are not the demon that the mainstream media would have the general public believe. I say go for it ollieolson99. The true hypocrites here are the ones that know damn well they'd be doing the same thing if they were on the threshold of their big break. If your just looking to aid in tissue and cell repair then theres no better substance in my mind then rhGH. If I were lucky enough to be in your shoes I'd do 4iu a day following a 5on 2off schedule. Good luck bro!

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    ^^ just so you know, by signing up here they can look at your IP ISP etc. so if they really cared that much they know who you are already
    yes a few of us can view his IP but that is irrelevent and private. we do not and would not ever share any private info with any 3rd party. were here to help and learn. as for the question above my answer is go for it if you can afford it. start out at 3ius 6 days a week and raise it by 1iu a week until you hit your desired dose(5-7ius). once you hit 4ius you can split it up into 2 daily injections of 2ius each if you wish. i would also run a cycle or 2 of steroids in with your hgh for better results. if your tested then go for the fast acting steroida(test prop, test suspension, anavar , tren act, etc...)

to Peptide and PT...thank you for your help. Sorry its been a long time since I've been on here. I will be running the growth in jan and will continue to do so for about 6 to 12 months. And to smokethedays comment...is 16 weeks of Test Prop a long ass time..I've done 10 to 12 but 16?

jg42058p is offline Member
    I dont think IGF1LR3 would do much for your body, just stick to HGH if you want joint repair and muscle building

Thread Information