virtualmanone is offline New Member

Question Blue top generics HGH - No sides yet

I'm 1 week into my first HGH experience. Started at 2IU every morning for a week, and bumped up to single shot of 4IU yesterday. Blue top generics from a trusted source. I'm 215 lbs. I am looking to promote general health and some additional muscle gain.

Questions:
    1. How long did it take for you guys to feel any sides? I'm feeling nothing.
    2. Some studies I have seen recommend .056 iu per kg bodyweight. So for me that would be about 5.5 iu per day (probably broken up into 2 shots). However, given that the generics are far less potent than the US pharmaceutical grade, does that mean I should be working up to 10 iu per day?

Thanks in advance.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it can take anywhere from a week up to a few weeks to feel sides like tingley fingers or numbing of the hand. actually some people who stay at lower doses will never feel any sides.
    your dose will depend on your goals. if your looking to burn fat then 4ius will be a good dose but if you want to bulk up then you will need at least 6ius everyday.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Everyone is different. I never get any sides even at high doses. If you want muscle from gh I would use 10ius a day with 10ius of insulin split 5/5 in the morning and 5/5 pwo.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    +1. Some people never get sides. Some people bloat up like balloons from 3iu. It depends on the source and purity of your growth as well as your genetics. I didn't get sides from taking 3-4iu a day until around 3 months in. Then I started getting the numb hand occasionally at night. And it did make me a little lethargic during the day

peptide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by virtualmanone View Post
    I'm 1 week into my first HGH experience. Started at 2IU every morning for a week, and bumped up to single shot of 4IU yesterday. Blue top generics from a trusted source. I'm 215 lbs. I am looking to promote general health and some additional muscle gain.

Questions:
    2. Some studies I have seen recommend .056 iu per kg bodyweight. So for me that would be about 5.5 iu per day (probably broken up into 2 shots). However, given that the generics are far less potent than the US pharmaceutical grade, does that mean I should be working up to 10 iu per day?

Thanks in advance.
    1 week is nothing... Took me at least a month before I felt or saw anything. For me the first thing I started to notice was my skin was smoother. Not in a feminine way... My hands just started to look younger etc... But everyone is different.

By the way there are some really good blue tops on the market now. I've done Jins and US pharm grade and I've had some blues that were just as good.

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    I also started w/ generic blue tops and my 1st sides were sleapyness in the middle of the afternoon. Then my hands would feel tingly and even now they fall asleep at night. I'm curently at 6iu's e/d Somataxin.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skills View Post
    Everyone is different. I never get any sides even at high doses. If you want muscle from gh I would use 10ius a day with 10ius of insulin split 5/5 in the morning and 5/5 pwo.
    this is rediculous... this is not something you tell sombody who just started running gh..use your head

Quote Originally Posted by virtualmanone View Post

Questions:

Thanks in advance.

see how you feel when you reach the 5-6 iu mark if you wanna run more you can...dont just jump right into it tho....i weigh almost 230lbs and i stay right around 6-7 iu day spilt into 2 shots... but im also a genetic freak...its all trial and error when it comes to growth factors... only you can really tell what works and what duznt

virtualmanone is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. TCB, big fan of yours -- you helped me cross the line and get started with HGH, so thanks. I will hang tight at 4 for a while and see how that goes and probably come back to you guys when I have more information.

Thanks again.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It really comes down to the user and the dose. Some can tolerate more than others therefore they're the ones who will experience delayed side effects. Keep in mind that absent sides don't necessaraly mean the HGH isn't working. Also, you have only been using for a week so I'd give it more time.

Chinese brands are no way as potent as pharmaceutical grade HGH so perhaps that's another reason why you're not feeling much.

2 - 4IU will generally deliver some nice well being benefits but you will need to use quite a lot more if you're after muscle gains unless you're 45+.

-Gear

petethemanc is offline Banned
    Skills;4288681]Everyone is different. I never get any sides even at high doses.
    +3 I never get sides, and ive tried saizen humatrope jins etc.

ROID-RAGE is offline New Member
    Does HGH make you smarter? I need all the help I can get.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROID-RAGE View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ROID-RAGE View Post
    r u serious right now??

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    Funny.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    how much should a 30 year old man need for weight loss and a 25 year old womanfor weight loss

OH REALLY is offline Banned

Thread Information