troublesome is offline Junior Member

Arrow can this weaken the GH??

hey, i've always used the regular bacterioststic water for mixing my GH, but the last time i went to the pharmacy to grab a bottle they were out of the plain water so the pharmasist gave me bacterio sodium chloride, 0.9%. its the same deal but with a little bit of salt for sterization (0.9%). but i noticed when the water hit the powder it desolved quicker. i know GH is very sensitive. do you think the salt in the water is wekening the GH?? thanks. peace

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by troublesome View Post
    hey, i've always used the regular bacterioststic water for mixing my GH, but the last time i went to the pharmacy to grab a bottle they were out of the plain water so the pharmasist gave me bacterio sodium chloride, 0.9%. its the same deal but with a little bit of salt for sterization (0.9%). but i noticed when the water hit the powder it desolved quicker. i know GH is very sensitive. do you think the salt in the water is wekening the GH?? thanks. peace
    no, the reason for the sodium chloride is sterilization, here's how that works, bacteria are hypertonic in 0.9% NaCl solution, so by creating a solution as such, if bacteria come in contact with it, a gradient will be created, rushing water into the bacteria and affectively "popping" it, interesting huh

works well with lettuce too btw

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yup.... your good brutha

troublesome is offline Junior Member
    cool cool, i was just worried because it desolved much faster. thanks

Deep_Fried is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    no, the reason for the sodium chloride is sterilization, here's how that works, bacteria are hypertonic in 0.9% NaCl solution, so by creating a solution as such, if bacteria come in contact with it, a gradient will be created, rushing water into the bacteria and affectively "popping" it, interesting huh

works well with lettuce too btw
    Sorry , you are not correct.

.9% NaCL is an ISOTONIC solution with respect to human blood, and thus optimal tonicity for human injection. That tonicity will not act as an antibacterial agent.

Given this isotonicty to human blood, your statement implies that human blood tonicity WILL have "antibacterial" properties as well?.

What you have said is gravely misleading.

Benzyl Alcohol at .9% is the approved sterile agent in injectable solutions.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Fried View Post
    Sorry , you are not correct.

.9% NaCL is an ISOTONIC solution with respect to human blood, and thus optimal tonicity for human injection. That tonicity will not act as an antibacterial agent.

Given this isotonicty to human blood, your statement implies that human blood tonicity WILL have "antibacterial" properties as well?.

What you have said is gravely misleading.

Benzyl Alcohol at .9% is the approved sterile agent in injectable solutions.
    your correct, i just talked with my bio professor about this, this is what i was taught by a sub earlier this year

Thread Information