owentrier is offline Junior Member

HGH and falling asleep while driving!

Well, not while driving...yet. This is no joke! I actually fell asleep in my car while waiting for the green light to change...twice!! zzzz

This is my first time taking HGH Blue Top 191aa. I've started about two weeks ago and taking 2ui in the morning. Yes, from what I've read, I am expecting some side effect to kick in, First a Headache (now gone), then a sore wist (getting better) and now the tiredness, sleepiness, moody...oh my.

I'm fine throughout the day but only happen around 8am, noon (sometime) and worst at 4pm. I don't drink coffee and am trying to stay away from soda. From what I've read, should I start using ECA stack with HGH (25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 85mg asprin)?

My wife thinks I am stress out or depressed (she don't know I'm on HGH). I'm just to f**king tired. This thing is kicking my butt. Lately, I have no motivation going to the gym...agh.

Will this go away in time? Do I need to adjust my dosage (2iu per day is low anyway, right)? Need to change my Diet plan link? What causes this?

Please help and let me know if you need additional info. Thanks
    Last edited by owentrier; 11-18-2008 at 10:26 PM.

One other thing, I know I've just started two weeks ago and the fat loss shouldn't kick in about two to three months of HGH usage, right?

When should I start to seeing or feeling something noticeable (beside having some side effects)? For example: smoother skin, fat lost/gain lean muscle and mood improvement.

I'm 42 and have about 18% of body fat. Then again, just curious. I should be patience, right?

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    I took 1.5IU a day at age 25 and I felt like a million bucks, energy out the ass

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    I would say that fat loss/muscle gain etc starts immediately, however it happens at such a slow rate it usually takes a couple of months to notice it anything significantt. I think that the speed that you will see these effects has to depend on your training and diet

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king View Post
    I would say that fat loss/muscle gain etc starts immediately, however it happens at such a slow rate it usually takes a couple of months to notice it anything significantt. I think that the speed that you will see these effects has to depend on your training and diet
    Muscle gains take a very long time to arrive, but fat loss can usually be noticable about 8 - 12 weeks into cycle.

-Gear

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by owentrier View Post
    Well, not while driving...yet. This is no joke! I actually fell asleep in my car while waiting for the green light to change...twice!! zzzz

This is my first time taking HGH Blue Top 191aa. I've started about two weeks ago and taking 2ui in the morning. Yes, from what I've read, I am expecting some side effect to kick in, First a Headache (now gone), then a sore wist (getting better) and now the tiredness, sleepiness, moody...oh my.

I'm fine throughout the day but only happen around 8am, noon (sometime) and worst at 4pm. I don't drink coffee and am trying to stay away from soda. From what I've read, should I start using ECA stack with HGH (25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 85mg asprin)?

My wife thinks I am stress out or depressed (she don't know I'm on HGH). I'm just to f**king tired. This thing is kicking my butt. Lately, I have no motivation going to the gym...agh.

Will this go away in time? Do I need to adjust my dosage (2iu per day is low anyway, right)? Need to change my Diet plan link? What causes this?

Please help and let me know if you need additional info. Thanks
    i think something else is behind you being so tired all the time because 2ius is close to what your body produces naturally. i have done upwards of 10ius ed and have slept well at night but never had a problem with falling asleep while driving.
    also if your looking to gaing muscle you'll need to at least triple that dose because you wont see any muscle growth with only 2ius if hgh
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    ECA stack will boost you energy and aid in fat loss. I used it for about the first 6-8 weeks to combat the sleepiness. Just don't take it late in the day or you won't sleep at night. Moody? That's a new one. If anything I mellowed a bunch and little stuff that used to bother me, not so much now. Never had the headache either. 2iu is fine for fat loss. You may or may not start seeing results within the first 8 weeks. Some do some don't. Depends on how high your BF is and how your body reacts to the GH. You will need a minimum of 5iu's over at least 6 months to see muscle gains. Cut your BF first before you worry about adding size.

Thanks for everyone quick responses!

Quote Originally Posted by skyman2345 View Post
    I took 1.5IU a day at age 25 and I felt like a million bucks, energy out the ass
    I wish I was 25 again! Also, correct me if I'm wrong, aren't you a little young for doing any type of steroids ? Or maybe 25 is the starting point.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i think something else is behind you being so tired all the time because 2ius is close to what your body produces naturally. i have done upwards of 10ius ed and have slept well at night but never had a problem with falling asleep while driving. Also if your looking to gaing muscle you'll need to at least triple that dose because you wont see any muscle growth with only 2ius if hgh
    I'm not really looking to gain additional muscles since I already have some good amount. What I meant was when I start losing some body fats, then it would appears that I have gain lean muscles. If possible, I would like to stick around at 2ui - 4ui to lean out. Don't you agreed?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    ECA stack will boost you energy and aid in fat loss. I used it for about the first 6-8 weeks to combat the sleepiness. Just don't take it late in the day or you won't sleep at night. Moody? That's a new one. If anything I mellowed a bunch and little stuff that used to bother me, not so much now. Never had the headache either. 2iu is fine for fat loss. You may or may not start seeing results within the first 8 weeks. Some do some don't. Depends on how high your BF is and how your body reacts to the GH. You will need a minimum of 5iu's over at least 6 months to see muscle gains. Cut your BF first before you worry about adding size.
    Thanks Silver-Bolt, I've just ordered ECA this morning. I used to be on ephedrine years ago before they got banned. It was awesome! I look forward to get back on it again and I'm sure it give me the energy that I need for time being. As for me being "moody", I get that way when I'm very tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    Muscle gains take a very long time to arrive, but fat loss can usually be noticable about 8 - 12 weeks into cycle.

-Gear
    Thanks Gear, I know I needed be a little more patience.

CygonX is offline New Member
    I had soem bad lethargy when I first started, requiring mid-day naps. My "source" suggested I switch to taking the HGH at night before bed, and I did. Now I don't have the lethargy problem, and I have noticed no decrease in it's effectiveness.

Additionally, I got a blood test before and after starting HGH with a full hormonal panel, and my HGH was fine both times. The second test, was 5 weeks into my HGH usage, and I quit HGH a week before the test to see what my natural levels were. They were good before and after, so either HGH takes awhile to get out of the system, or it really doesn't affect your natural HGH production at night. Although it of course take a lot longer to do that, I'll be on it the rest of my life, so it doesn't really matter to me, but I choose to believe it's not screwing up my natural levels by doing it at night

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Falling asleep at a light? Not from the HGH, yeah you get lethargic but not to that point. Try getting good sleep at night and maybe a mid day nap. Looking at speed for a quick fix is not a good idea either until you find out what your real problem is.

peptide is offline Junior Member

Talking

Hey bro I told you that stuff rocked...

The sides will pass. If they become more than you care to deal with then back off your dosage and work your way up to 2iu.

You can also try to split your dosage up by taking 1iu in the morning and the other 1iu early evening. That may help.

Don't forget you're basically taking your levels from a 42yo man back to when you were in your late teens early 20's basically overnight. This places a higher demand on thyroid hormones. So until your thyroid catches up to the higher demand you may drag ass for a while.

Enjoy the sides... It generally means you got some good stuff.

Darksid3 is offline New Member
    Seems if I was falling asleep at the wheel, I would lower the dose haha

Quote Originally Posted by peptide View Post
    Hey bro I told you that stuff rocked...

The sides will pass. If they become more than you care to deal with then back off your dosage and work your way up to 2iu.

You can also try to split your dosage up by taking 1iu in the morning and the other 1iu early evening. That may help.

Don't forget you're basically taking your levels from a 42yo man back to when you were in your late teens early 20's basically overnight. This places a higher demand on thyroid hormones. So until your thyroid catches up to the higher demand you may drag ass for a while.

Enjoy the sides... It generally means you got some good stuff.
    Thanks, I know this stuff works. I'm just need to cope with the sides for now. However, I'm taking ECA and it helps alot.

Also, I've just finished the book you recommended, "Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome by Dr. James L. Wilson".

Awesome book!

Thanks, I know this stuff works. I'm just need to cope with the sides for now. However, I'm taking ECA and it helps alot.

Also, I've just finished the book you recommended, "Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome by Dr. James L. Wilson".

Awesome book!
    Just remember to cycle the ECA. After about 4 weeks give it a break of at least 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    Just remember to cycle the ECA. After about 4 weeks give it a break of at least 2 weeks.
    Thanks, I'll keep in mind. Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why I should have a break after 4 weeks? Is it too hard on your liver or something?

takincareofbusiness is offline Associate Member
    I had the exact same thing happen to me in the begining. Several times I was woken up by the guy behind me honkin' his horn!
    It does go away after a couple weeks though. Enjoy it!

Thanks, I'll keep in mind. Just out of curiosity, is there a reason why I should have a break after 4 weeks? Is it too hard on your liver or something?
    Not your liver, the central nervous system. Your body will become used to it and it will no longer be effective. Give it a rest after 4 weeks.

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem with falling asleep whilst driving. I seem to get lethargy at 2 times during the day. 1st time is around 1pm and then again at around 4pm which is when i'm driving home. I sometimes have to keep slapping myself in the face to stay awake it must look funny for someone driving past me...... **SLAP!**

King

Thread Information