Thread: anasomone

paul b is offline New Member

anasomone

is all anasomone fake these days,

it means nothing I know but it even has an verification sticker that tallys up with there official website,

HEAVY IN THE GAME is offline New Member
    they are duds(fakes), no quality is coming out of china

pavlenko is offline Banned
    ansomone now has new security measures to stop people from selling fakes, they are hologram stickers on the bottom and on the side of the box with the security code which is also on the front of the box. plus you can run an independant analysis in a lab by sending out one vial with hgh. It all depends where you get it from, but there is good hgh in china like Jins and Hyge and ansomone is one of the good once if you have a good supplier. Jins are now certified in russia and sell direct from pharmacy with water and syringes in the boxes. Also Dynatrop coming from Iran is certified in Russia, official and tested. Again it all depends on who your supplier is.

they look like this, these are direct from factory not middle men resellers. new boxes with holograms.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anasomone-ansomon_gologramma.jpg   anasomone-ansomone_obzor-500x500.jpg   anasomone-ansomone_pachka_sboku.jpg  

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ankbio have sold fakes themselves direct out of the factory, they cant be trusted. They gave me over 1000ius to keep my mouth shut on the web sites because it was hurting sales they also gave Ronnie some free ius. This was a couple of years ago and since them I do know a couple of guys try them again but they actually own the fake sites and also they sell to the underground fakes because we cant do anything about it or I should say they selectively scam the West. They are not risk free and I was buying thousands of ius of them so if they would do that to a good customer!!!

oh damn, i was thinking about trying Ansomones out but i guess maybe now that you say they sell fakes directly from factory i will steer clear and go for the Jins or Dynatrope those are registered for official resale in pharmacies in Russia and its pretty strict to register pharmacutical products not like moldova just need to buy the official stuff.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko View Post
    oh damn, i was thinking about trying Ansomones out but i guess maybe now that you say they sell fakes directly from factory i will steer clear and go for the Jins or Dynatrope those are registered for official resale in pharmacies in Russia and its pretty strict to register pharmacutical products not like moldova just need to buy the official stuff.
    read the whole thread Ukrainian/Russian Jintropin

Thread Information