Thread: Hgh dosage

neerajcr is offline New Member

Hgh dosage

Hi, Ill just get straight to the point.

I weigh 105 kilos and bodyfat 25%, yes 25% . I have just started taking somatropin brand name norditropin. whats the exact doasge i need in order to gain optimum results. I workout 3 to 4 times a week mainly 30 min cardio and 30 min weights.

please let me know exact doasge in ml and in IUs. whats the conversion as well as i tried searching on the net with no result.

Thanks
    keep pumping!!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The ml will vary based on how much bw you mix with the HGH. How are you taking it if you dont know how much you should be taking?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Try doing just a little reading here. Your age will be the biggest determining factor in your dose.

hi redz

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The ml will vary based on how much bw you mix with the HGH. How are you taking it if you dont know how much you should be taking?
    Thanks for your reply. actually im taking them through the pen injection system, i.e norditropin prefilled pen. its all ready to inject. i take 20 unit shot through an insulin . let me know if im doing it right or wrong ?

thanks for your input

hi silver bolt

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    Try doing just a little reading here. Your age will be the biggest determining factor in your dose.
    Thanks for your reply. Trust me , I have read almost all threads relating to this subject but i couldnt find the right answer , needless to say thats why I startd my own. FYI, I am 31years old. I have started just last week with a 20 unit dose from an injection ( dont know how may should i take ). it comes in a pre filled pen from norditropin.

Thanks for your input

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well 20 units should be 2ius then so start there then raise it to 3ius after a week
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

hi pt

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    well 20 units should be 2ius then so start there then raise it to 3ius after a week
    thank you for the reply. this helps me a lot. however, i just need fat loss for now , should i stick to 2 ius or should i increase it as you said? i have read many posts and all them mention muscle increase but not strength increase. i dont wanna look hefty with no strength to go along with it if you know what i mean .

thanks

peptide is offline Junior Member
    2iu is all you need for fat loss. Don't worry about accidentally getting too big or hefty. It doesn't work like that.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hgh is not good even at high doses for strength gains. as for muscle mass, you need about 6-12ius ed for that along with test so you definatly wont gain muscle mass off 2-3ius. you might see some fat loss with 2ius but it will be slow and over a long period of time. if all your looking for is fat loss then there are many beter options out there that are way cheaper and better then hgh.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    @ 25% you should not be using HGH. You should be able to lose quite a bit of fat naturally before using anything. That would be your best overall option, but 2 -4IU should deliver some fat loss.

-Gear

hi pt

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    hgh is not good even at high doses for strength gains. as for muscle mass, you need about 6-12ius ed for that along with test so you definatly wont gain muscle mass off 2-3ius. you might see some fat loss with 2ius but it will be slow and over a long period of time. if all your looking for is fat loss then there are many beter options out there that are way cheaper and better then hgh.
    thanks for your reply. what do you recommend for fat loss?

regards

hi gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    @ 25% you should not be using HGH. You should be able to lose quite a bit of fat naturally before using anything. That would be your best overall option, but 2 -4IU should deliver some fat loss.

-Gear
    thanks for your reply. after reading all about HGH , i was hoping for your input at some point of time cause all the posts have highly regarded your feedback and opinions.

as you can see now, im confused. all posts i have read starts in one strong point and then someone comes along and gives you a totally different outlook on the subject. in your case, more in a good way. dont get me wrong.

I was at one point 38percent body fat and have gone done to 25 percent and now it seems i have hit a dead end. no matter how hard i try it keeps sticking to 25 and no where less. I started using 2 ius of hgh since a week but obviously with no results so soon but im optimistic about it. if you have think i could do it some other way, i would definitely appreciate your input.

thanks again
    regards

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You're not doing anything wrong by using HGH, the reason why I suggested not to start yet is because it's always good to gain as much as you possibly can naturally before using anything. However, at the time of me saying that I had no idea that you have already put in the hard yards and have come down from 38 to 25% (congrats by the way, good work ) and that you are starting to struggle with losing more BF. Now that I know this, providing you are still having issues losing BF naturaly, I would say using HGH may not be such a bad idea, but IMO @ 25% there should still be room for natural gains so keep that in mind.

All the best to you.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by neerajcr View Post
    thanks for your reply. after reading all about HGH , i was hoping for your input at some point of time cause all the posts have highly regarded your feedback and opinions.

as you can see now, im confused. all posts i have read starts in one strong point and then someone comes along and gives you a totally different outlook on the subject. in your case, more in a good way. dont get me wrong.

I was at one point 38percent body fat and have gone done to 25 percent and now it seems i have hit a dead end. no matter how hard i try it keeps sticking to 25 and no where less. I started using 2 ius of hgh since a week but obviously with no results so soon but im optimistic about it. if you have think i could do it some other way, i would definitely appreciate your input.

thanks again
    regards

Brian is offline Junior Member
    What is your daily calorie intake? How is your diet/cardio?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you have made very good progress in losing fat naturally. If your loss has stalled it is likely do to your diet and exercise routine. If you are eating clean, not over eating, and hitting the cardio and weights hard, you shouldn't stall. One or more things must have diviated off track. Maybe just a change in your cardio routine. If you do the same thing day in and day out your body will train to that level. Once your body is used to the training your losses will drastically slow down. You need to continue to challenge your body every time you exercise. Mix it up. Bike today, elliptical tomorrow, stepmill the next ect. Try some interval training. It will work with any type of cardio. Hit it hard for 2-4 minutes then back it down for 2-4 minutes, then hit it hard again. If you are a running throw in some sprints.

The first thing to do is long your daily intake of food. Don't guess, actually weigh the food. Get an accurate idea of your daily intake. Best to map out a week or more for you have a better picture of what you are really eating. Adjust according to you finds. Make sure your ratio of protein, carbs, and fats are in balance. If that all checks out then focus on your gym time. Be less concerned how much you weigh and focus on what size you are.

collieman33 is offline New Member
    Does anyone where Dynotrop falls on the HGH scale??

Brian is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    Sounds like you have made very good progress in losing fat naturally. If your loss has stalled it is likely do to your diet and exercise routine. If you are eating clean, not over eating, and hitting the cardio and weights hard, you shouldn't stall. One or more things must have diviated off track. Maybe just a change in your cardio routine. If you do the same thing day in and day out your body will train to that level. Once your body is used to the training your losses will drastically slow down. You need to continue to challenge your body every time you exercise. Mix it up. Bike today, elliptical tomorrow, stepmill the next ect. Try some interval training. It will work with any type of cardio. Hit it hard for 2-4 minutes then back it down for 2-4 minutes, then hit it hard again. If you are a running throw in some sprints.

The first thing to do is long your daily intake of food. Don't guess, actually weigh the food. Get an accurate idea of your daily intake. Best to map out a week or more for you have a better picture of what you are really eating. Adjust according to you finds. Make sure your ratio of protein, carbs, and fats are in balance. If that all checks out then focus on your gym time. Be less concerned how much you weigh and focus on what size you are.
    Good advice,

I always use a scale when dieting. Intervals work great for me for fat loss, try 30/60 second sprints on bike, 90/90 stepmill.

You could try throwing in a carb re feed day on mondays, then have moderate and low carb days for rest of week. I also do this. 6 meals on mondays 40 gram protein, 80gr carbs. Workout days oats,baked pot, waxymaize are only carb sources. Off days no carbs past 10:30 am. But you have to figure out your own requirements.

Thread Information