jf24 is offline Junior Member

Humulin-r(insulin)

ive red that in the states humulin-r is available without a prescription but im from canada and im not to sure its the same here so hope somebody can tell me if its a prescription drug here before i get to the drug store and ask

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    hmm i'm pretty sure its the same there...scrpit needed for Humalog which is dangerous if you dont know what you;'re doing...you can always call first bro.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Yeah , In States , in some places Humulin-R sold without a prescription, but i really think Humalog is what u're looking for. Since its has to be injected right after PWO and it kicks in like in 15 minutes or so, Humalog is the way to go. U need the prescription for that one though. People get away with using Humulin-R , but if u decided to put ur body thru this type of stuff , do it as right as possible. Oh and dont be scared to go and ask at the pharmacy. U wont be arrested. U guys have codeine as OTC drug , come on now !

P.S. This should be posted in HGH,IGF,SLIN forum my brother !

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i get my humilin from a canadien online pharmacy
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Brian is offline Junior Member
    Hey, you can get humalog over the counter in canada....just bought more...

sure its humalog thats incredible if its true

It's true, I live in Ontario. The only question asked was "vial or pen" when I asked for it. 10ml.

If some strange reason they give you a hard time about it, just play dumb and say it's for a family member.

ok because i went yesterday she gave me the price and after i asked her if it was prescription and she said yes every insulin is prescription and by the way im from quebec but it shouldnt make a difference its health canada anyway everywhere in canada

Thats strange. I wil try a different locaton next time...I am in the niagara region and my friends and I never have a problem, and I wouldn't lie about this...

no i know that your not lying ive red that you kneed a prescription but they still let you go without it in some place.I ll go to walmart heard its the place place for that

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    Ya...I think it will depend on the pharmacy or city your in...as to whether they want to give you a hard time or not. Same for pins. I some extra Humalog if anyone couldn't bothered to go to the pharmacy and try and buy some themselves.

I have had problems and some pharmacies buying boxes of pins, but they have to sell them to you.

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    No they dont have to sell them you...who you going to tell if they turn you away? If they decide to be dicks they will. they will just say we dont carry that brand or they are out. They will just try to frustrate you. Best way to avoid embarrassment is to order them on line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I have had problems and some pharmacies buying boxes of pins, but they have to sell them to you.

thks guys i just got it she ask me if i had a prescription and i said no but i dont feel well and i kneed humalog and she gave it to me no choice

There should be nothing embarrassing about buying pins anyway. It's is none of there business what you use them for anyways. And they are supposed to sell them to you, it's not controlled.

Thread Information