croctail is offline New Member

1st time slin not good

took slin after training today 1st time, straight after had 50g whey protein + 40g dextrose + 40g malto apart from the slin i do this after every workout, only this time after about 15 min diarrhea which lasted about 1 1/2 hr going every 20min, i also took 2 teaspoons of creatine with the drink instead of 1,what do you think too much creatine or bad slin

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    i don't think the slin did that - try sipping your drink instead of downing it, and there's really no need for all that creatine IMO

jf24 is offline Junior Member
    its the slin friend had to stop cause he was feeling weird and trowing up after a shot of slin and maybe doing some hypo glycemie after your training sometime it happens after a training

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    how many iu's did you use?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^exactly^^ we need to know this before we can advise. i have never had anything like that from shooting slin
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

hollywood101 is offline New Member
    Insulin shouldn't cause such a reaction - could have just been immune system-related. As an insulin user for 10 years, I've never had such a reaction.

i used 5ius i got it of a friend whos girlfriend is diabetic after i told him about slin from this forum,he trains as well and had no idea of its potential he said he had a bottle in his room that she had left there 3 months earlier and told me he would get me one,told him to discard that one as its past its use by out of the fridge,the one i got had the exp date and batch # rubbed off he said she did not want anything to come back on her!
    did i get the bad one i dont know? was it a reaction i hope not!
    i asked a doc about it he said bad slin, i will source out from elsewhere and hopefully next time the shit dont hit the fan

Most definitely, just make sure you're getting non-expired insulin and that the source is reliable.

JimInAK is offline Member
    If you're doing slin, you really need to know exactly what you are doing. You should keep some sugar, honey, candy, etc. very close. If you make a mistake, it could be your last...

jg42058p is offline Member
    my friend died from using insulin as an anabolic ... be careful.

Insulin really isn't worth the risk IMO... there's too much potential fat gain and the risk of death/nerve damage just isnt worth it.

jf24 is offline Junior Member
    why scaring people for nothing insulin is not dangerous at all when used correctly...........nerve dammage what is that first time i hear that...........its the best product you can get your hands on(with hgh) when you know what your doing

JimInAK is offline Member
    I agree with jf24. If you know what you are doing, slin is wonderful stuff.

With slin, just don't fail to finish what you start. If you take a shot, you better know that the carbs are there to cover it. I keep a squeeze bottle of honey in the same cabinet as my gear (right next to the refrigerator), just for insurance (and I try to pay attention).

jg42058p is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jf24 View Post
    why scaring people for nothing insulin is not dangerous at all when used correctly...........nerve dammage what is that first time i hear that...........its the best product you can get your hands on(with hgh) when you know what your doing
    I dont mean to scare anyone, but when I hear about people thinking about using insulin that just reminds me of my friend who is now dead, and its within my own virtue to warn others about the potential disaster they're flirting with.

I will admit that yes using insulin can give you good results, but in terms of the risk, its just not worth it in my opinion.

Insulin can make you really fat to (even if you intake too many carbs)...

Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    I dont mean to scare anyone, but when I hear about people thinking about using insulin that just reminds me of my friend who is now dead, and its within my own virtue to warn others about the potential disaster they're flirting with.

I will admit that yes using insulin can give you good results, but in terms of the risk, its just not worth it in my opinion.

Insulin can make you really fat to (even if you intake too many carbs)...
    Insulin is extremely safe to use. They say there is a smart way to do anything that's stupid, well the same goes with safely doing something potentially unsafe. Insulin does not directly make you fat - sedentary lifestyle, too much fat intake, and not burning the calories you're taking it causes you to gain weight and become fat = insulin does not directly contribute to this. Nerve damage occurs (usually in the feet or that general region) as a result of chronic hyperglycemia (high blood sugar/ not enough insulin in the blood stream), meaning if you are taking extra insulin when your blood sugar is already under control, this probably won't happen. If you're not trying to scare people, I can't fathom what point you're going for here. Regardless, you need to read into this hormone a little more, or check your source.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^insulin is not safe to use. CROCTAIL, do you have any clue what kind of slin you used? most slin is not used for bodybuilding and can be very dangerous if tried. you need a very fast acting type liky humilin-r, humalog or nova. you can not use slow acting slin and if you try it is not only dangerous but stupied because you will get fat.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...Ditto. Also, IMO I wouldn't even think about running slin if I didn't have a glucometer and test strips on hand.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    I see you have a death wish. Freakin IDIOT

ok thought this post was dead but here is an update, the bad slin was 10ml bottle humalog just started last week on 5iu novarapid 46 gr hp100 and 50 gr dextrose straight after, 1hr later 1 chicken breast 1 cup rice so far so good will go to 7iu next week.

6four&notbigenuf is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    ^^insulin is not safe to use. CROCTAIL, do you have any clue what kind of slin you used? most slin is not used for bodybuilding and can be very dangerous if tried. you need a very fast acting type liky humilin-r, humalog or nova. you can not use slow acting slin and if you try it is not only dangerous but stupied because you will get fat.
    your almost all the way correct humalog or novalog start working in 15 mins and stop after two hours humilin r starts in 30 to 45mins and lasts up to 4 hours no insulin is for body building and all insulins these days are a type of clone of human islet cells people u dont need to be askinf friends with diabetic relitives to sneak u a bottle all pharmacies have to sell this product because it is use to keep people with diabetes alive and healthy and for everyone using insulin get a f-in blood sugar meater my knowledge of insulin comes from being a type 1 diabetic for the last 14 years

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    ^ why are you bumping old ass threads for no apparent reason?
    Trying to get that post count up haha

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriboy View Post
    We will take care of every part of your body.
    Life is wonderful when health problems don't bother you.
    Amazing New Products launch!

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    my friend died from using insulin as an anabolic ... be careful.

Insulin really isn't worth the risk IMO... there's too much potential fat gain and the risk of death/nerve damage just isnt worth it.
    how exactly did your friend die??

Quote Originally Posted by 6four&notbigenuf View Post
    your almost all the way correct humalog or novalog start working in 15 mins and stop after two hours humilin r starts in 30 to 45mins and lasts up to 4 hours no insulin is for body building and all insulins these days are a type of clone of human islet cells people u dont need to be askinf friends with diabetic relitives to sneak u a bottle all pharmacies have to sell this product because it is use to keep people with diabetes alive and healthy and for everyone using insulin get a f-in blood sugar meater my knowledge of insulin comes from being a type 1 diabetic for the last 14 years
    Short-acting insulins like humalog and novalog start acting after 30 min to an hour and continues for aboue 2 to 4 hours (depending on your dosage) if you're injecting into adipose tissue like you're supposed to. As a diabetic of 14 years you need to get brushed up on your insulin facts. Regardless, wait time varies depending on a number of factors along with the fact that everybody's body chemistry and physiology is different. It seems like 7iu is a little much, but as long as you're not getting adverse affects, its okay. Just be careful, insulin isn't like steroids where the effect is more pronounced per increase in dosage. Make sure you're eating carbohydrates and protein in the correct amounts to balance out that insulin. As said before - ABSOLUTELY DO NOT USE INSULIN AT ALL UNLESS YOU HAVE A GLUCOSE MONITOR AND STRIPS HANDY. Be safe.

Thread Information