Thread: 5on 2 off VS ED

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

5on 2 off VS ED

will taking gh every day instead of 5/2 yield better results in the long haul?

peptide is offline Junior Member
    You want to incorporate a 2 day rest so your Pituitary gland doesn't get lazy and continues to make your own hgh.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Guys mainly do it for financial reasons. At higher dosage ive had better results and less sides doing ed injects. Just like with AS, keeping your levels stable should result in less sides.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by peptide View Post
    You want to incorporate a 2 day rest so your Pituitary gland doesn't get lazy and continues to make your own hgh.
    That sounds good in theory but not sure its 100% accurate, would running test suspension 5/2 keep your body producing its own test? Doubtful. Not totally disagreeing with you as the statement has merit but I think the main reason people run it that way is due to cost.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    That sounds good in theory but not sure its 100% accurate, would running test suspension 5/2 keep your body producing its own test? Doubtful. Not totally disagreeing with you as the statement has merit but I think the main reason people run it that way is due to cost.
    That comes straight out of my medical books. Of course you cycle AAS so your body doesn't completely shut down it's production of Test. The cycle is just different. For AAS the cycle is typically 12 weeks (which can be debated) and then you start PCT and give your body a chance to return to homeostasis. The same can be said with HGH it's just the the cycle is typically 5 days on then 2 days off with no PCT required. If you want references I can try to find it again in my books.

BG
    If you want references I can try to find it again in my books.
    I would like to see that if you could.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    you want to incorporate a 2 day rest so your pituitary gland doesn't get lazy and continues to make your own hgh.
    oh really

In the book "Growing young with HGH" by Dr. Ronald Klatz Chapter 19 top of page 283: "It is probably a good idea to go off the hormone one day a week to ensure that the body's own machinery for releasing growth hormone remains functional".

BG
    In the book "Growing young with HGH" by Dr. Ronald Klatz Chapter 19 top of page 283: "It is probably a good idea to go off the hormone one day a week to ensure that the body's own machinery for releasing growth hormone remains functional".
    Key word "Probably"

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Key word "Probably"
    OK then don't cycle if you don't want. I was just throwing in my $.02 and sharing what I had read. I know I have other references I just have to find them.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    OK then don't cycle if you don't want. I was just throwing in my $.02 and sharing what I had read. I know I have other references I just have to find them.
    oh really

oc pitbull is offline Member
    hahah oh really

Yes really...

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    Yes really...
    The Man has spoken...............good to see ya Peptide.

CJ220

JimInAK is offline Member
    I think a person should do HGH every day, for at least a month or two, to get your IGF-1 level up to where you want it. Then... if I were working out every other day, I'd consider altering my schedule to take larger shot, post-workout injections. Also, there are studies that suggest that every other day injections are as effective as every day.

jg42058p is offline Member
    maybe you could go on it everyday and incorperate some CJC1295 or some GHRP6 into your program to continue producing natural hgh

Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    maybe you could go on it everyday and incorperate some CJC1295 or some GHRP6 into your program to continue producing natural hgh
    Great point jg... You can also add Geref (Sermorelin) and GHRP-2 to that list.
    Last edited by peptide; 12-30-2008 at 11:04 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    In terms of gains, 5/2 and ED is the same. What will make a difference is how much HGH you use.

-Gear

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Those are mainly for anti-aging, the suggestions, that is. As with most other performance enhancers here, the suggestions for low dose usage may not apply. Production of GH is very complex, and can be stimulate as well as down-regulated in a number of ways. My opinion, and it is only that, because there is not current research regarding GH available, is to try what you're comfortable with, and check the results. If I felt I were getting decent results on x number of IUs of GH at 5 on/2 off, I doubt I would increase it to ED due to cost, and I don't think it would be that much more effective. Personally, I have found GH to be very subtle at best. And I'm older, 47, so I'm prime for it, as opposed to some of these younger guys.

Thread Information