jg42058p is offline Member

which brands of HGH are bio-identical?

Hey,
    I've heard that there is some HGH out there that isn't bio-identical to the stuff your body produces, and that taking non bio-identical HGH can cause some problems...

I am wondering - what brand/companies manufacture the bio-identical kind?

which brand/companies manufacture the non bio-identical kind?

(PS - I hope by asking for the brand/company name that doesn't break any rules - if it does than just delete this post)

Deep_Fried is offline Junior Member
    Synthetic HGH is a 191 AA sequence resembling the 22Kda (klilo-dalton)isoform of HGH that your body produces. This is pretty much all HGH from pharma and generic sources.
    "Natural" HGH you body produces is actually a large pool of various isoforms of HGH not limited to 20Kda and 22Kda, both of which are monomeric isoforms. There are many isoforms other than these 2 monomers not limited to dimers, tetramers, pentamers (17Kda, and 45Kda to name a few), as well as fragments as small as 5Kda.

So, taking strictly synthetic 22Kda HGH DOES in fact affect your bodies own natural production ratios of the other natural isoforms such as 20Kda.

There is much more detail in all this than I care to mention here, but certainly you can take this info and expand your search in any direction you feel you want to learm more about.

Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    Hey,
    I've heard that there is some HGH out there that isn't bio-identical to the stuff your body produces, and that taking non bio-identical HGH can cause some problems...

I am wondering - what brand/companies manufacture the bio-identical kind?

which brand/companies manufacture the non bio-identical kind?

(PS - I hope by asking for the brand/company name that doesn't break any rules - if it does than just delete this post)

peptide is offline Junior Member
    jg42058p, you want to look for 191aa HGH as opposed to 192aa. The 191aa is the same exact hormone your body makes and would therefore be considered bio-identical. The 192 has an extra amino acid molecule added. There are many brands or even generics that are 191. When you find a brand that you're interested in just google it to check to see if it's 191 or 192.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^exactly^^
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jg42058p is offline Member
    good responses. thanks guys

Thread Information