jg42058p is offline Member

HGH gains and their retainability

I was thinking of doing HGH at some point when I get enough money for a good cycle, and I am wondering about the "quality" of HGH gains.

Do they stick around a lot longer? Or can they disapear quickly like with AAS?

peptide is offline Junior Member
    What you gain with HGH you keep but the gains don't even compare to AAS unless you have a lot of time and a fat wallet. AAS is definitely a better bang for the buck but you keep everything you gain with HGH. There's pros and cons for both.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peptide View Post
    What you gain with HGH you keep but the gains don't even compare to AAS unless you have a lot of time and a fat wallet. AAS is definitely a better bang for the buck but you keep everything you gain with HGH. There's pros and cons for both.
    yup ...the jaw, the hands, the gut *L* IM KIDDING ......

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peptide View Post

I agree almost...

HGH gains really are pretty mcuh forever (unless you go on a donut diet or stop exercising). AAS gains are much faster and more dramatic. HGH + sane amounts of AAS is the way to go. Good solid gains that don't take years and eases the wallet.

jg42058p is offline Member
    interesting responces

looks like I'll be saving my money to get enough hgh and test to stack together.. that would be a good cycle

Thread Information