Thread: Humatrope

MikeMilo is offline New Member

Humatrope

The good news is I get my Humatrope Human Growth Hormone through prescription, the bad news is my pituitary don't work too good. If I tried a heavy workout in the gym I'd be in bed five days.
    It is very hard to get an Endocrinologist to prescribe Growth Hormone.
    I went through several Doctors, took a couple arginine stimulation tests, and since I live in No Virginia, I got to finally see the Endocrinologist who treated Supreme Court Chief Justice Rehnquist's Thyroid Cancer. He was a good doctor, man. He sent me up to Johns Hopkins for an MRI and serious Pituitary Stimulation Test, and that was that.

I take 4 clicks at night, (.4mg) and it's probably done me good, but I was down a real long time. My IGF-1 is tested to see where I am.
    I get 6 cartridges every three months overnight, each cartridge contains 6mg of powdered HGH, when you add the water you have a month to use it, I go through one cartridge in about two weeks.

The "PEN" comes with individual needle tips that screw on and are very small, so you don't lose much in the pipe.

I don't know if Growth Hormone is Growth Hormone, but I'm told this is good stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Humatrope-0.jpg   Humatrope-00.jpg  
    Last edited by MikeMilo; 02-14-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: speling

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the dose your taking is enough to get your body up to normal levels so your not going to get the results that most of us get from hgh. if you wanted results like fat loss and muscle growth then you'll need to take your perscribed dose which will get your body back in the normal range then another 4-8ius ed
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good gear.

-Gear

H2Okid is offline Associate Member
    nice sack of goodies there!

Here's the Humatrope "pen" ..you click your dose on the rear knob, and the plunger pushes out the exact dose. The needle tip is 30 or 31 gauge, and 5mm or 3/16 inches long, so you waste as little as possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Humatrope-img_0002.jpg   Humatrope-img_0003.jpg  

My Blue Cross membership went up AGAIN this year, the deductable went up, the price of mail-order prescriptions went WAY up.
    The one good thing for my ego was that my growth hormone costs a fortune. Is Humatrope that much better than Chinese HGH, or are the drug companies and insurance companies playing a little game?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    its definatly better but for 6 times the price i will take the generic any day
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

teflonKid is offline New Member
    I can live with the poo brand of cleaning products - ones that give off bad fumes. Or a smaller crappy brand TV - ones from china that u buy at K-Mart. Or even the cheap ass clothes - sometimes. But this stuff that you're gonna put directly in your body. I would have to lick the crusty bum hole of a cow before you see me buying and injecting hormone made in China.

Some guys on here have had really weird (and severe) side effects from taking generic HGHs from china.

Seriously, u only have one body dont mess with it.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teflonKid View Post
    I can live with the poo brand of cleaning products - ones that give off bad fumes. Or a smaller crappy brand TV - ones from china that u buy at K-Mart. Or even the cheap ass clothes - sometimes. But this stuff that you're gonna put directly in your body. I would have to lick the crusty bum hole of a cow before you see me buying and injecting hormone made in China.

Some guys on here have had really weird (and severe) side effects from taking generic HGHs from china.

Seriously, u only have one body dont mess with it.
    thank you! finally someone who thinks like me!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx*** View Post
    thank you! finally someone who thinks like me!
    I have always thought like you when it comes to this issue

-Gear

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    I have always thought like you when it comes to this issue

-Gear
    yes, you are one of the few ones

Thread Information