midnight777 is offline Associate Member

Question about different types of hgh

What are the difference betwen the yellow tops, thanktropin kits, and blue tops... I did the blue tops before. I have the choice now between the three... is anyone much better than the others. Thanks

peptide is offline Junior Member
    It's not possible to make definitive comparisons between all yellow tops, blue tops and Thanktopin because not all generic blue tops or yellow tops are made at the same lab. I've had some blue tops that were crap and others that blew some of the branded stuff away. This is why you will always read such mixed reviews about blue tops or yellow tops. For this reason many will choose a branded product over a generic. Assuming the branded product is legit at least you know where it was made. It all comes down to developing a relationship with a good source known to have quality goods.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by peptide View Post
    It's not possible to make definitive comparisons between all yellow tops, blue tops and Thanktopin because not all generic blue tops or yellow tops are made at the same lab. I've had some blue tops that were crap and others that blew some of the branded stuff away.
    So very true Pep. I remember using some Blues back in the day from a sournce that were terrible. Didnt mix well, got all clumpy and didnt really notice any gains.

Then I used Blue tops from a different source and they were awesome. It's all about the source that you're getting them from, you're right.

Nothing ever beat the Serostims though. Problem is that you can get 4 kits of generics for the price of 1 Serostim kit. I'd rather run a higher dose and get better gains with the generics. The red tops being my personal favorite.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^^ i agree with every word. i freaking love humatrope but i can run 10ius of my red tops for the price i would spend on 3-4ius of humatrope and i would rather have the higher dose
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information