bidbadbootydaddy247 is offline New Member

My first cycle of Somatropin. Q&A

Hey Guys, So I'd like to get some help. I'm one day away from getting 6 kits of Somatropin, I cant wait.. its been over two weeks. Anyways, Im 29 years old and am very healthy. I have cleaned up my diet and stoped drinking. Im 6'1 229, my body fat is high probley 18%. So heres the deal I have to lean out and I hear hgh is great for weight loss. Also Id like to put abit of muscule on too. Im now looking to get huge, I dont want that at all. I just want to drop 20 pound and tone up abit. So how much sould I take? For the results that I want. Also Im not taking anything else with the hgh. Should I? I really dont want tes or anything for size at all. Lastly, do I need to take T3 or t4? I have read so much and didnt plan on taking tham but should i? I think im going to do 4 iu's a day for 6 on and 1 off. I will shot in the morning because I can do it during the day 4 out of 7 days, unless I take it twice on 3 days a week. What ya think? thats about it. Any help would be great, this by far is the smartest site on the net, I have looked all over and you guys are great. Also im going to tae pics every 3 weeks to show the results. Im getting it later this afternoon and I have read and read about it but im still unsure about a couple things.

1. main goal of weight loss and putting on abit of muscle, is 4 iu the right amount to start?
    2. Is shoting it in the stomagh the only place for hgh?
    3. How do I take care of the product? too much different info on the net.
    4. How long should I stay on hgh for the right results? also do I take days off?
    5. Are there any other products that I should think about taking?

thanks guys

peptide is offline Junior Member
    1. main goal of weight loss and putting on abit of muscle, is 4 iu the right amount to start?
    - I wouldn't start off with 4iu day 1 or you might feel really lethargic and/or spacey until your thyroid steps up to the plate with the additional demand for thyroid hormones being places on it. I would probably start off with 2iu and work your way up. But theres no way of knowing for sure until you try and see how you feel.

2. Is shoting it in the stomagh the only place for hgh?
    - Stomach, love handles, anywhere you can find some fat really.

3. How do I take care of the product? too much different info on the net.
    - Prior to reconstitution keep vials below 80F. After reconstitution keep refridgerated.

4. How long should I stay on hgh for the right results? also do I take days off?
    - At least 6mo. Yes, take days off. Either 5on/2off or every other day.

5. Are there any other products that I should think about taking?
    - HGH stacks very nice with GHRP2 to get your IGF levels up. If your wanting to build some mass than adding in some test and/or MGF will do the trick as well.

It's worth mentioning that these peptides do not replace working out and dieting. If you don't have your exercise plan and diet in check you will not reach your goals on drugs alone.

Thread Information