oyvind_1989 is offline New Member

IGF LR3 waste of money or not?

What do you guys think about the IGF LR3 waste of money or not?
    What is your experience with IGF LR3?

I've done it on one cycle, did gain 2-3cm on the uper arm, and some size on the back.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Depends what you mean by "waste of money" and what your goals are.

It's a very good GDA, but not so good at adding muscle.

oyvind_1989 is offline New Member
    GDA?
    Ok, I want to gain alot of muscle. So no IGF LR3 for me?
    HGH and sline are much better for gains than IGF LR3 and sline?

I did a cycle with HGH and IGF-lr3. I got gains but I can't tell if it was the HGH or IGF-lr3.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    GDA=Glucose Disposal Agent

I read some say IGF-lr3's crap. Other's seem to swear by it. I'd love to see controlled results from someone who's really done a cycle and kept accurate records.

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    ^^^^Most that say this are looking for the results to come as quickly and as obviously as AAS-IGF one needs the mindset of planting the seeds of growth-eventually the small amount of hyperplasia will yield new muscle cells that eventually will grow in size as well, it also helps as mentioned above as a glucose disposal agent as it is 'insulin like'.
    Last edited by maxdose; 09-29-2010 at 06:56 AM.

Belial10732 is offline New Member
    To the OP, it sounds like you've had good results already, assuming it was the IGF.

The question should really be, is IGF a waste of money or not. Long-[Arg3]IGF-I (IGF-1 LR3) operates the same way in the body as regular IGF (the secondary structure of the peptide is nearly identical; IGFR-1 binding affinity is somewhat lower, but overall biological potency is the same or greater due to lower binding affinity to IGFBPs)

As far as personal experience... It makes a difference for me when I use it. Not a huge difference, but it does improve my recovery and I've noticed I can sustain longer, more intense workouts with far lower doses of AAS while I'm using it. As far as size/strength/composition goes, not much of a difference. I would wager, on 50mcg/day, it's helping me put on maybe half a pound to a pound of LBM a month.

Then again, given that I've been on a cheesecake binge lately and haven't put on any fat, well... that probably says some good things.

piecia-2007 is offline New Member
    I am in to my second kit 50mcg/day feal great hard and lean consume lot of carbs love it. definetly not waste of money

Thread Information