Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mg316 is offline Associate Member
    I'm switching from the blue tops, to the yellow tops in about another week or two. I was just wondering if you liked the yellow tops better, but you haven't started them yet you said.

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    Is it better for me to go with saizen which i think are the blue tops as opposed to the serostim which i believe is the yellow tops?

hye guys just a quick update, not seeing any gains or fat loss..im on 3iu a day of yellow tops, and also im thinking is pretty good cause ive been eating like crap and looks like i havent put on any fat.. so i would say my metabolism is alot higher.. im not sure what im suppose to be looking for at this point as far as results are concerned

Rockin Z28 is offline Associate Member
    just curious why you keep eating like crap and expecting magical gains?

well its tought maintain a good diet with 16credits and football practice after class.. its just so easy to go to the cafe and the go to sleep.. its helping me not put on fat so im thankful

hye guys just letting you know im now approching the 2month mark, and i guess this is the mark when things a suppose to be happening so im looking forward to it..lol yessss

hey guys its been a while, still on the the yellow tops.... its been a long football season and havent been posting. im using 2iu's im approaching the 6 month mark on gh use. its been good as far as quaity of life. i have deep sleep darn near as soon as fall asleep..lol as far as fat loss not much cause my diet has been straight crap. they dont feed you good on road trips and in the cafe... i just fixed my diet up so i can prime for my next cut cycle.. im gonna run hgh+clen and maybe T3 not sure on that. then soon as im gone with that im gonna go on a tren +test p+ winny or masteron cycle for a huge strenght and fat loss gain.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    remember to get your BF% taken b4 each cycle so you can track your progress and keep us motivated.

dragon33 is offline New Member
    How is the stuff working for you man? i red shirted for football this year and im gonna be using this stuff pretty soon! you like it? you getting any better? getting more defined? sorry about all the questions haha i just wanna learn as much as i can!

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly bro, I am not trying to sound like a dick but straight up.. i know you have a lot on your plate but you SHOULD NOT have commited to a GH cycle without being able to keep a regular strict diet. You arent doing yourself any good... from the sounds of it.. you are taking the GH just to keep the fat off from eating like crap.. that is the MOST PISS POUR IDEA EVER.. AAS and HGH are not miracle drugs man, their has to be some level of commitment... there has to be a stable diet platform.. that is HOW this stuff turns into a miracle drug.. for all intents and purposes... THE SAYING, YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT is 100 PERCENT TRUE.

You eat like crap, you will look and feel like crap

You eat a healthy diet and you will look and feel healthy.

I went to college, i know how hard it is to be lazy and just run to the cafe and get fried food, but man, rise above that.. YOU ARE SPENDING A LOT OF MONEY AND BASICALLY WASTING IT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GIVING IT YOUR ALL...

As far as your cycle you have planned.. stay away from it.. YOU are in no way ready for a cycle of that nature.. YOUR BF isn't low enough for MAST to even affect you.. TREN will give you so many unwanted sides you'll probably wanna jump off the roof of the highest dorm and the TEST well if you are eating like CRAP you are just going to bloat...

My .02 cents says you went into this ILL-PREPARED expecting a miracle and I have a feeling about 8 months from now you are going to be saying the same thing.. "MAN I WISH I HAD DONE THAT GH CYCLE RIGHT, IMAGINE WHAT I WOULD LOOK LIKE NOW IF I HAD DONE IT THE RIGHT WAY THE 1ST TIME"

Bro, I am so not trying to sound like a dick so PLEASE don't think that, I just want you to really sit back and THINK about ALL OF THE POSSIBLE PROGRESS YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON.. hell when I was in college what I would do to eat healthy is get a BIG PLASTIC BOWL.. FILL IT WITH WATER.. PUT CHICKEN IN IT AND SET THE TIMER FOR 30 Minutes and boil my chicken breast... WORKED OUT PERFECTLY.. then, Did you KNOW you could also Microwave scrambled eggs?? Just buy a gallon bucket of liquid egg whites and throw them in a microwavable safe bowl and every 20-30 seconds whip them with a fork until they are cooked and FLUFFY.. where there is a WILL there is a WAY.. and I SERIOUSLY think you should take the time to really think about this.. You could be making A WHOLE WORLD of progress if you would just eat the right way...

So there ya have it, take it how you want to.. I am just trying to help.

-THE DEUCE

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Hows the cycle going? Seeing any sides/results yet?

sally67 is offline New Member
    Hi There!
    Im new in this site!
    Well just got back from the gym and i think im gonna stop takeing ephedra.. i just have a bad feeling about it.. i just feel that its not safe and that ima have a heart attack.. so i think i will go to taking albuterol and caffine for a energy booste.. would the combination of the two be counter productive or is combining them pointless.
    Just keep on posting Guys!
    Thanks!
    Good Luck!....

eBook Readers

lawstudent007 is offline Female Member
    I am no expert but I definately agree with The Deuce. He has given you some sound advice.

The Deuce: Great post. It takes a special kind of person to tell it like it is, no matter what. It's posters like you that make me live this board! :-)

i havent been on here in a while cause we make it to the national championship game and all. well duece you are certainly correct about me wondering whatmi would look like now if i kept a strict diet. the HGH has definnitly not been a waste. it helped me maintain my mass and strenght. normally after football season i would have lost bout 5lbs to 10lbs and week as i dont what. but not now. i got back on a strict diet last week and its amazing how my natural figure is coming back rather quick.
    also i ended up getting tested by the ncaa and passed. i was scared as sh..t though.

also duece i wasnt going to just jump into the next cycle without dieting and cardioing down first, i have done this before bud im not a rookie.lol !!! other than that yea mastrone was a horrible idea i changed my mind on that as soon as i typed it.

as of now i keep a strick diet following the guidlines, no salt , no suger the right amount of carbs at the right times and all.

im currently on 2iu of gh still doing 5 on 2 off. gonna switch back to blue tops from the yellows maybe. 60 mins of cardio/day. i also added in some liquid albuterol.

my plan is to get BF% to 15 and then go into a tren A/test p/ anavar cycle to lean up even more and make some majore strenght increases.

feel free to chime in Duece, im intrested hear your thoughts again. thanKs bud!!!

freak checkin in..... just so you guys know im on gonna upping my gh. i just switched back to blue's so im going up to 4 iu's its just so confusing cause im trying tofigure out the best tims... im also leaning up real nice since the diet cleaned up. leaning up really quick to..

jbb4343 is offline Junior Member
    Any difference from using the Yellows compared to the blues? I had originally started with yellows then went to blues because of avaiability, but i still have 100IU's of the yellows left that i dont know if i should use for 3 weeks or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information