noob111 is offline New Member

new hgh user and need sum help and suggestions.

I plan on getting on HGH this summer for baseball purposes. I'm not looking to get enormous in size but rather just increase strength ALOT and hopefully it will help me grow a little more (I'm going to the doc in a few days to get my growth plates checked out). What I need to know is what KIND should I get. I have a friend (pretty trustworthy) who said that he has blue top hgh for $450 for a 3month cycle. Does that sound about right? I've read alot that blue top HGH is fake, should i trust this? And if not what type of HGH should i try and find? I've also read that there is medical HGH. When i go to the doctor about my growth plates should I attempt to get him to write me a prescription?

Thank you all in advance.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, a cycle could be 1 IU every day or 10 IU every day, so it's impossible to answer that question. Plus, price discussion is frowned upon here.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    You can't ask for sources or pricing, you'll get banned. What's your stats? Age, weight, height, body fat, workout routine, etc. HGH or AAS isn't for everyone. The general philosophy of this forum is safety first.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    HGH is not going to increase your strength. I would recommend you redirect your search. Doesnt appear you are a candidate

I'm 5'8 1/2 about 165 19 years old in this coming may. As of right now my workout routine is 2 times a week bc I am in season and we are on the road alot but in the summer when I plan on taking this i will be working out everyday focusing on back shoulder and legs. I apologiz for mentioning Price i didn't know.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your body is producing enough hgh on it's own right now. You will need to take too much to notice anything, save your money.

The biggest reason I want to take it is so that I can maybe grow a few inches. If the doctor says that my plates are still open would this not speed up the process?

Sure, along with oversized hands, feet and forehead.

This is Jaws from James Bond. He had acromegaly, his body produced too much gh while his growth plates were still open. You don't want to end up like this. Save your money.

Ok well then what do you recommed if I want to gain 15 or so pounds, put on some size and see high strenth gains. I'm also not looking to much to get big as much as I can to get cut up.

What's your diet like?

You won't gain much strength working out twice a week or only focusing on back and legs.

Well I'm in season and it's the only time we got that we aret playig games. This summer I will be working out everyday and I'm mainly focusing on back shoulder and legs, I'm still gunna work out chest and arms. What do you recommend?

You should head over to the diet section of this forum. List out what your meals are for the day and what you want to acheive. The guy's over there will help you design a meal plan that will help you reach your goals. Good luck buddy.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    The human endocrine system doesn't really mature until about 25 and the HGH system at about 30. If you're 19 and get on HGH or AAS you could really hurt yourself. Yes, you will look good now but you might pay dearly in adulthood. What good's all the muscles if you got a limp dick at 25? Stay with a good diet and supplement regiment it'll get you far at your young age. You won't even tap out your natural potential until you're into your mid 20's.

Thread Information