masso123 is offline Junior Member

Question about ghrp-6

if i keep the reconstituted vile in the fridge how long will it last.

Also once i preload the syringe i leave it in my room for at least 5 days will this affect its potency.

magaton is offline Junior Member
    i was under the impression that you always want to keep the peps cool. Keep in fridge or ice chest as much as possible. I pre-load a weeks worth at a time but always leave in fridge up to admin time.

I dont mix peps in same pin unless i amdmining right then. I always keep them seperate.

so it would be fine if the syringe is in my room for a week cause i heard it can last up to 3 weeks in room temperature.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    KEEP IT REFRIGERATED AFTER RECONSTITUTION !!!

Can't stress that enough....

And you should have done more research and went with GHRP-2 ... extremelybetter than 6!! By a Long shot.. but oh well.. to each their own.

its working better than i expected i am in week 2 and am getting a lot leaner while staying the same weight and losing a lot of water weight.
    The person i got if off said that most of the people that have used it gained around 10kg's of lean mass in 10 weeks.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What dose are you running?

300mcg a day 5 days on 2 days off

How old are you Masso? You'd probably be better off running 100mcgs 3x/day ED.

i am 19 i am only doing this instead of a steroid cycle is because the person i got it offf said to wait till i am in my 20's and i am still to young to start an aas cycle so he recommended this because it will not harm me in any way and is healthy for the body as well.

You are Young.. so yah.. DON'T TOUCH AAS... for another 5-6 years... if you can hold off..

As far as the GHRP-6.. no bro, it doesn't work that quickly.. You won't add 10 kg's in 10 weeks off just this alone.. sorry to burst your bubble..

SO tell me why did you officially decide it was time to stick a foreign substance into your body without doing ALL THE PROPER RESEARCH. Because I can BET you or YOUR BUDDY do not have the slighest what GHRP-6 is, what it does, when to use, what kind of diet to utilize...

I don't mean to be a dick bro... But seriously.. what you did/doing is stupid and reckless.. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF ALL YOUR GROWTH PLATES ARE FUSED....

Stop what you are taking now. You don't need to taper. You don't need a PCT. You just STOP. And either A) Don't touch it again until you KNOW what it is, what it does, when to use, what to use it with, what age you need to be, from a medical standpoint, when all growth plates are fused or B) Be young, stupid, and reckless and keep using it...

Your choice man.. be smart about this, and don't take my statements as being an ASS, I am just looking out for ya man...

magaton is offline Junior Member
    Masso, listen to the Deuce.

Quote Originally Posted by magaton View Post
    Masso, listen to the Deuce.
    I was going to say the same thing.
    Masso, if you don't know if your growth plates are fused you could end up looking pretty weird. It's not something you want to mess around with.

can you tell me what can happen if i was to continue to use it and i am already tall and dont want to be any taller at 6ft 2

Ok say for instance you growth plate on your right foot is fused.. but your left foot isn't.. you are a size 12.. now you take GHRP-6 and all of a sudden you have a size 15 left foot and 12 right foot... NOT COOL.. and that's JUST ONE GROWTH PLATE.. Imagine if some of them were partially fused a few fully and a few fully open.. YOU WOULD COME OUT LOOKING ALL MESSED UP AND ONE FUNNY LOOKING DUDE !!

Wait bro.. BUILD NATURALLY .. Screw cheating your way to big size.. That's the cowards way out...

The only time SUCCESS comes Before WORK is in the Dictionary !!

what are the chances of it happening because i have heaps of friends who took it at my age and only got a lot bigger than what they were. I guess you are right and will probably stop doing this and stuffing up my body.

Thread Information