CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member

Aas/hgh/igf-1lr3/slin cycle ?

Hello,

I'm getting ready to go on a aas run, I have 4 kits of igf-1lr3,slin & hgh on the way. My question is do I wait for the hgh and then run it 60 days before I get into everything else?I want to start the cycle now and not have to wait but at the same time not waste the opportunity if that's the way to go. FYI this will be my 1st hgh/slin/igf-1 cycle and I'll have enough hgh for 6 months, 5-7 ius (5 on,2 off). Thanks everyone,
    Last edited by CARNIVORE; 01-05-2010 at 06:23 AM.

Bump...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If you feel you're ready for that type of cycle,

then yes, I'd start the GH first, let your IGF levels rise, get used to the GH, then start the AAS cycle, and, if possible, increase your GH dose while on cycle.

alpmaster is offline Member
    You must have some expendable cash.

You really have to make sure you can eat the shit ton of food it takes to make a cycle like that worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    If you feel you're ready for that type of cycle,

then yes, I'd start the GH first, let your IGF levels rise, get used to the GH, then start the AAS cycle, and, if possible, increase your GH dose while on cycle.
    Thanks for your input. I've done many AAS cycles and have ran IGF as well but never HGH & Slin. Now I can afford it and I'm not getting any younger (40) so its time. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    You must have some expendable cash.

You really have to make sure you can eat the shit ton of food it takes to make a cycle like that worth it.

I work for myself and have the time to eat all day if needed, looking forward to this run.

SquatMan is offline New Member
    It takes at least 5 to 6 months for GH to really "kick" in so yes, starting it now is a good idea!

Btw, since you are introducing slin in your cycle, it will definitely help you grow, but make sure your diet is on track, if not then you will put on a significant amount of fat!

S

Quote Originally Posted by SquatMan View Post
    It takes at least 5 to 6 months for GH to really "kick" in so yes, starting it now is a good idea!

Btw, since you are introducing slin in your cycle, it will definitely help you grow, but make sure your diet is on track, if not then you will put on a significant amount of fat!

S
    That's what I keep hearing about hgh....the longer the better. I think I'm going to it the aas soon and run the hgh when it arrives and just do another run in the summer while staying on the hgh for the year. Right now my diet is real clean so I hope for good results on the slin. Thanks bro

Thread Information