molecule is offline Associate Member

4iu of GH with 5 on 2 off regime along with PCT

I am getting off my cycle of Test E + Primo + Var. I will thinking of starting HGH along with the PCT. Here is how the cycle will look like

Month 1 = 2 iu/day (5 on 2 off)
    Month 2-6 = 2 + 2 iu/day (5 on 2 off)
    PCT = 1st month

I am not not gonna add any roids in the first 6 months as I am jusst comming off a long cycle and need time to recover. I have soem queries before I invest so much in HGH.

1) Will the HGH help me retian all the muscle mass that I have gained in my cycle?

2) Will this dose help me cut down more fat?

3) Is adding 25mg T3 everyday advisable for 6 long months?

4) How much dose should u take to see muscle growth without seeing sides of jaw/feet growth?

5) If taking 2+2 each day is difficult can just one shot of 4iu be fine in the early morning?

I really need help on HGH as you wil find lot of replies to a roid thread but a very few to a HGH.

Regards

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by molecule View Post
    I am getting off my cycle of Test E + Primo + Var. I will thinking of starting HGH along with the PCT. Here is how the cycle will look like

Month 1 = 2 iu/day (5 on 2 off)
    Month 2-6 = 2 + 2 iu/day (5 on 2 off)
    PCT = 1st month

I am not not gonna add any roids in the first 6 months as I am jusst comming off a long cycle and need time to recover. I have soem queries before I invest so much in HGH.

1) Will the HGH help me retian all the muscle mass that I have gained in my cycle? It will help, yes. But it won't be the sole factor in keeping your gains.

2) Will this dose help me cut down more fat? It should, yes.

3) Is adding 25mg T3 everyday advisable for 6 long months? You probably won't need the T3.

4) How much dose should u take to see muscle growth without seeing sides of jaw/feet growth? 8ius/day with AAS imo

5) If taking 2+2 each day is difficult can just one shot of 4iu be fine in the early morning? You'll get a ton of answers telling you different protocols. splitting it up is best, but if you absolutely have to take in one shot, you can.

I really need help on HGH as you wil find lot of replies to a roid thread but a very few to a HGH.

Regards
    ^Bolds.

If I were you, I'd try to start the GH during your cycle, so it has time to build up and increase your IGF levels by the time you start pct.

Thanks D7M

I am not yet done with my cycle. I am in my last week. I can extend it a little more if u think it will help build up my IGF levels. How much time should I extend the cycle.

My HGH starts on coming monday.

Secondly will 8iu/day show sides of jaw or bone growth?

*bump*

*bump*

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    8iu/day should not turn you into a mongoloid. Many pros take 10iu/ed or more. 8iu/ed will have good anabolic effect and help reduce fat.

Thread Information