InkedUPSinner is offline New Member

HGH 191AA Blue Tops Legit? Expired?

just wondering if this stuff is expired or legit...thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH 191AA Blue Tops  Legit? Expired?-img00172-20100202-0045.jpg   HGH 191AA Blue Tops  Legit? Expired?-img00175-20100202-0045.jpg  

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Ive never seen blue tops with labels on the vials.. of course you would think that would be a good thing..

JimInAK is offline Member
    There's no way to tell if they are legit, that depends on your source.

However, other then the label, they look exactly like legit Chinese blue tops... box and all.

InkedUPSinner is offline New Member
    thanks good looking out, ive used this stuff for a year straight and my doc said it was legit stuff my gh levels were pretty high but the ones i used didnt have the label
    Last edited by InkedUPSinner; 02-02-2010 at 08:35 AM.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Ive never seen blue tops with labels on the vials.. of course you would think that would be a good thing..
    mike you made a good point & saved a question for me. I will be starting GH soon & i was gonna question if my bottles were legit cause they "did not" have any labels on them..lol

it was told to me that this is how they come from china.. Not meaning to hijack thread, but i learned something today.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    It does say 191 aa "style". Does that sound funky to anyone else?? I am no expert so I am sorry in advance if that is how it's usually described in labels.

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    It does say 191 aa "style". Does that sound funky to anyone else?? I am no expert so I am sorry in advance if that is how it's usually described in labels.
    If I had to make a bet, I'd have to say that these vials (and the HGH) were produced in China. They are just like EVERY generic producer's blue tops that I have ever seen.

I'd guess that the labels were added by a distributor.

That said, the imprecise use of the English language on the labels would further indicate a Chinese origin. But it doesn't mean they aren't done professionally or are not good.

Obviously, there are lots of professional "scientist types" who produce HGH in America, that would have difficulty with the finer point of the Chinese language(s).

Seems it simply gets back to whether you trust you source.

ShadowHGH is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InkedUPSinner View Post
    just wondering if this stuff is expired or legit...thanks in advance
    I about to get the same blue top from my source but I need to know the quality!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    It does say 191 aa "style".
    Good eyes, I spotted that also. Certainly puts you off it even though it's just a label. This clearly goes to show that all these HGH brands that come from China are just from somebody's backyard who can't even think to say "aa" instead of "style", or... perhaps I am just not up with the lingo these days, who knows, but I guess if it works then that's all it matters.

-Gear

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Why are you concerned about the expiry date?
    It is well written on it.

China Man is offline New Member
    When it comes to buying Generic products it is all about trusting your source. "Generic Blue Top" doesn't say anything thing about the quality. However, it is always a good thing that your source actually say it is a Generic product instead of claiming to be a branded product.

To know that you can trust the Chinese manufacture you need to know that you are actually important to them. If you as an individual buy directly buy from China, you are probably a very small percentage of their sales so it might be hard to know if they will always give you the highest quality product. I find it a lot better to buy it from a middle man even if they add some margin on the price. Normally they get a better price because they buy more, but more importantly, if they buy a larger quantity they are more important to the manufacture and therefore the quality will be higher. That is my advice when it comes to Generic product.

If you do not want to use a middleman it might be a better option to use the branded product to make sure you get the highest quality and purity of your product.

When it comes to the look of the Blue Tops it is all up to the producer, remember that Generic Blue Top HGH is not a brand name, they can look exactly like the producer choose to. There will be thousands of producers in China making this product so the vial can differ a lot without being more or less "legit".

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I agree with ChinaMan, it's all about sources. Most of the people in China that make HGH can't speak ENGRISH. Don't worry about the label. If you trust your source then it should be good. Take a blood test to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    I agree with ChinaMan, it's all about sources. Most of the people in China that make HGH can't speak ENGRISH. Don't worry about the label. If you trust your source then it should be good. Take a blood test to be sure.
    You can get an IGF-1 test done for a little less than $100. You can even have it done through the mail with the return sample sent through UPS (cause it's a blood spot sample).

If you test before you start taking HGH, that'll tell you what level you had before taking HGH. Four daily doses after the initial test, my IGF-1 went up about 20%. About 30 days later my IGF-1 level had more than doubled.

Trust but verify... ; )

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    You can get an IGF-1 test done for a little less than $100. You can even have it done through the mail with the return sample sent through UPS (cause it's a blood spot sample).

If you test before you start taking HGH, that'll tell you what level you had before taking HGH. Four daily doses after the initial test, my IGF-1 went up about 20%. About 30 days later my IGF-1 level had more than doubled.

Trust but verify... ; )
    ...x2

donopat is offline Junior Member
    there's no way they should have a label. no blue tops i ever saw from china has labels. i have seen 4 different excellent sources, i have seen their blue tops, they do come in that white box, 5 rows of 2, but there shouldnt be a label.

no way, unless u trust your source than maybe. but no. make sure the white powder is in a cylinder shape, vacuum sealed. sorry dude, 5 years i have never seen a blue with labels. every other kind has them, but not blues.

donopat is offline Junior Member
    maybe i was to harsh. it comes down to your source. but those are definitely run of the mill chinese generic blues. i have gotten them from 2 big guys myself, and lately have been going to the source. i chinese guy i got to know and i just get my gh from him now. it feels just like every other spurces felt, hands got numb fast, couldnt play guitar for a while. now i am going on 15 months, just came off cycle so gonna see what the 4iu does for me while i am off.

but getting my igf-1 levels tested sounds like a great idea. doing it next thurs. i am 41 so it makes sense to keep the gh going and keep my cycles less intense.

Thread Information