SpotMe87 is offline Junior Member

Simplexx, Norditropin, Novo nordisk users??

1. This stuff is pre-mixed. Has anyone any experience with it? Is it good stuff? Im pretty sure its real but I obviously have no idea how long it has been mixed for and if it has been kept out of the fridge for any length of time. It says its from thailand and expiry date is 2011.

I have been on this now for about 3 weeks, not noticed any carpel tunnel syndrome or tiredness

2. dosage question. info on the box says 1ml solution contains 10mg somatropin 15mg/1.5ml. I am using it for muscle building purposes so want to be using 4-5units so I have calculated that is 16 units on the insulin needle. Is that correct?

Any reply is much appreciated.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    The only premixed HGH I used was AQ HGH from GenSci. Really good stuff. It was in a 30iu insulin vial. You had to use an insulin pen. I've not heard of any AQ HGH that comes in a regular vial. That doesn't mean doesn't exist.

Antronne is offline New Member
    I could be wrong about this, but I have yet to see any HGH that is premixed that lasts longer than 60 days. You may want to do a little research at Norditropin site.

I found this:

Shelf life
    Norditropin Simplexx 5 mg and 10 mg
    2 years stored at 2ºC - 8ºC
    After first use Norditropin Simplexx may be kept at 2ºC - 8ºC for a maximum of 28 days or alternatively under 25ºC for a maximum of 21 days.

Did you get this in Thailand? I would definetly be critical of buying any HGH from any source that I wasn't absolutely sure of. Not that I think it is going to hurt you (have no clue), but HGH is aweful expensive.

SpotMe87 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Antronne View Post
    I found this:

Shelf life
    Norditropin Simplexx 5 mg and 10 mg
    2 years stored at 2ºC - 8ºC
    After first use Norditropin Simplexx may be kept at 2ºC - 8ºC for a maximum of 28 days or alternatively under 25ºC for a maximum of 21 days.
    so in other words it can be kept out of the fridge a considerable length of time? i got it from usual steroid source and main reason i was worrying was because I had no idea how it had been transported ie. had it been left out of the fridge and with it being pre-mixed i thought if it had been left out of the fridge it would be useless.
    i didnt get it from thailand but it says it was made there
    can get many other types of growth that are not pre-mixed so may switch to them to save myself being paranoid lol

Thread Information