Thread: HGH and meals

dinko is offline Associate Member

HGH and meals

Hello,

I wanted to test my new HGH so I made some blood tests.

With default lab values of IGF-1 114 to 492 my IGF-1 is 202 without taking HGH. Blood sample after 14 hours of taking HGH.

The next day I tried taking 4IU and make the test again. Number increased to 282. That wasn't so good, so I discussed with the doctor. He asked me if I eat meal before giving blood sample. Indeed, a whole breakfast.

So, I tried next day with 4IU without eating anything at all. Number was 340 !!!

I read on internet that you must not eat 1,5 hours before and after taking HGH. Also, do not eat foods high with glucose (sugar) three hours before taking HGH as sugar interferes with bodies absorption of the HGH.

What do you think?

narddog is offline New Member
    Ide like to know what your doc has to say. I know your not recomended to eat carbs after taking gh bea cause of the glucose. As far as not eating goes...not sure on that one. I'm on bulking diet so I'm interested in what comes of this thred. 8ius ed humatrope

GOONBAH is offline Associate Member
    i was always told to take GH in the AM, then wait 30 mins before eating...

however, many bros have argued against this theory online,

how ever my original theory was told to me by an IFBB pro...

so im a little confused...

ill probably wait the 30mins

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I like to wake up..... take my gh..... then do cardio.....

After that I eat..... No problems for me.

I've also eaten heavy carbs after and before taking gh without problems

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Protein is supposed to be ok. carbs and fats blunt gh conversion to igf-1.

So I've read.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i ask this same question and the answers i got from a couple different peeps with much more exp with GH than myself was that it does not matter, i would always eat carbs within 20-30 minutes i had no issues.

GOONBAH is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hi jack thread - but similar topic -

do u need to watch wat u eat after taking IGF LR3? being similar to insulin would u need to avoid fats, as not to store them? and if so how long would u wait after?

dinko is offline Associate Member
    i disagree with the 30mins theory. as I said, I gave blood sample after 1 hour and 15-20mins and the IGF-1 was on high peak. Which means, 30 mins are not enough.

Controlling your meal at morning is not that diffiult. Problem is at evening dose. I split my dose and that is highly recommended as doctor told that we must not peek IGF-1 in very high levels. IGF-1 in high levels will get out of control and start replicating cancer cells.

So, 8IU or 10IU in one shot is out of question. 4+4 or 5+5 = best and safer.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I've been experimenting with a single dose per day of HGH. I wake up at 5am pin 5iu and go do cardio. Get back home shower, get dressed and eat breakfast at about 8am. So far, I'm getting good results. I'll try this for a couple of months and go back to 2x2.5iu/ed and see how I feel.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by dinko View Post
    Hello,

I wanted to test my new HGH so I made some blood tests.

With default lab values of IGF-1 114 to 492 my IGF-1 is 202 without taking HGH. Blood sample after 14 hours of taking HGH.

The next day I tried taking 4IU and make the test again. Number increased to 282. That wasn't so good, so I discussed with the doctor. He asked me if I eat meal before giving blood sample. Indeed, a whole breakfast.

So, I tried next day with 4IU without eating anything at all. Number was 340 !!!

I read on internet that you must not eat 1,5 hours before and after taking HGH. Also, do not eat foods high with glucose (sugar) three hours before taking HGH as sugar interferes with bodies absorption of the HGH.

What do you think?
    Interesting...

Thread Information