BrownBomber is offline Member

Proposed IGF Cycle?

I plan on following a 5 day on 2 day off routine using the IGF on lifting days only. Im going to test out the IGF and see if my body reacts well to it. Which of the cycles would you choose...

Wk1 25mcgs 2x per day
    Wk2 25mcgs 2x per day
    Wk3 50mcgs 2x per day

OR

Wk1-Wk4 25mcgs 2x per day

Just to see the increased effects if any while on GFL? Or should I stay at 50mcgs throughout?

Thanks
    BB

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    i dont have any experiance with igf-1 but im going to throw it into my cycle in the next couple of weeks and i plan on using either 30-35mcgs 2x a day until it runs out. i read that 60-100mcg a day is the recomended dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    I plan on following a 5 day on 2 day off routine using the IGF on lifting days only. Im going to test out the IGF and see if my body reacts well to it. Which of the cycles would you choose...

Wk1 25mcgs 2x per day
    Wk2 25mcgs 2x per day
    Wk3 50mcgs 2x per day

OR

Wk1-Wk4 25mcgs 2x per day

Just to see the increased effects if any while on GFL? Or should I stay at 50mcgs throughout?

Thanks
    BB
    I think it makes more sense to start lower, like your first suggested cycle. See how YOUR body reacts to it...you can always go higher, but why not find the min threshold level that works for you instead of starting high, possibly using an excess amount that may or may not be of any benefit to you?

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    BB,

I would run the second. The half life is 12 hours on this item if I recall. IMO 50mcg is a little overkill but.... I use 1/2 the amounts on everything else and grow twice as fast.... (..it does not suck).. I'm planning the same but only 20mcg (10mcg a.m. / 10 mcg p.m.(after training)) for 25 days take 30-40 off then run another 20mcg for 25 days. Are you running any AAS with it?

I'm not really sold on shooting 2x/day. Instead it makes more sense to shoot bilaterally to the muscle group worked post w/o. E.g. maybe 25mcg to each bi after back/bi w/o. 1/2 life is important to consider, but so is the period during which your IGF receptors will be most highly expressed.

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    i think Ben Lifton's dosages are a lil low for most people, but it works for him and i might be worth a try, and yes it does suck to those of us that dont grow twice as much from half as much....i promise, it really sucks,

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    BB,

I would run the second. The half life is 12 hours on this item if I recall. IMO 50mcg is a little overkill but.... I use 1/2 the amounts on everything else and grow twice as fast.... (..it does not suck).. I'm planning the same but only 20mcg (10mcg a.m. / 10 mcg p.m.(after training)) for 25 days take 30-40 off then run another 20mcg for 25 days. Are you running any AAS with it?

No sir. I want to judge the effect so IGF on its own, ya know If I like it it will def. part of my next stack.

BB

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I'm not really sold on shooting 2x/day. Instead it makes more sense to shoot bilaterally to the muscle group worked post w/o. E.g. maybe 25mcg to each bi after back/bi w/o. 1/2 life is important to consider, but so is the period during which your IGF receptors will be most highly expressed.

The receptors are at their peak right after training (my P.M. dose) which would be shot into the muscle group worked... the A.M. dose (following day) would be shot into the same muscle group worked the previous P.M. I do see the point of 1x/day right after training, it make perfect sense... I think starting out at a lower mcg an working your way up is the way to run it.... just like everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUMPBUSTR
    i think Ben Lifton's dosages are a lil low for most people, but it works for him and i might be worth a try, and yes it does suck to those of us that dont grow twice as much from half as much....i promise, it really sucks,
    Alot of bros have been fine and had good results with 40mcg a day for 25 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Lifton
    The receptors are at their peak right after training (my P.M. dose) which would be shot into the muscle group worked... the A.M. dose (following day) would be shot into the same muscle group worked the previous P.M. I do see the point of 1x/day right after training, it make perfect sense... I think starting out at a lower mcg an working your way up is the way to run it.... just like everything else.
    That makes sense too. How are you doing the injections, bilaterally? For instance, 12.5 each bicep post w/o and then the same the following am? Or 25mcg one bicep post w/o and the other bi at 25mcgs the following am? That's the only reason shooting at 2 different times doesn't sit the best with me. I don't think it's been shown exactly when receptor expression peeks. It was shown that post w/o, receptors are much more prevalent, but I haven't seen anyone doing a study measuring receptor levels at 1 hr 2 hr, 6 hr, etc. 2 shots separated by 8 hrs or so may be best....who knows? We're all just guinea piggin' ourselves at this point

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm doing 20mcg post w/o, it's been 4 days. My hunger is up.

JohnnyB

krahul3 is offline Junior Member

Talking ideal cycle duration?

Hi Guys,
    I am about to order some IGF LR3 just wondering how long to run it for? as it'll be my first time with IGF .
    I also plan to use HGH for 3 months.
    Cheers.

Thread Information